Yeah, and im super excited and i can't wait, i love Alice in Chains, and Velvet Revolver rocks, Anyone else going to see them this tour or has already seen them? Any thoughts about what you saw if you saw them?
My friend saw them when they came to Toronto and he said Alice In Chains rocked the ****ing house and know one cared about Velvet Revolver.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Going to see them in October it's gonna be awesome, saw them in 2005 and it was great
seeing them in october. if vr plays a lot of stuff off of their new album, then i'll definitely enjoy aic more.
is there a website with tour dates, info, prices, stuff like that?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
thanks.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Dammit, i wish theyd come here, although VR came like 2 years ago. But, id sell my left testicle to see them both together(although Alice in Chains wouldnt be the same without Layne, but oh well).
Gear:
Laney TF700 head & cab
Carvin SX100

Yamaha AES820
Ibanez RG 27SP
Aria Pro 2 RS Straycat

Boss ME50
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Digitech Grunge

Member since June 2006, so no noob here
I saw them in saratoga springs a couple nights ago, Kill Hannah opened before AiC. They weren't that bad and the concert itself was pretty good.
Haha bitches, saw em the 21st at Mohegan in CT.
They were fantastic, Kill Hannah also opened for me.^
HAHAHAH, it's ****ing Drew on UG.... no way....
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by 14shadesofblue
does AiC have a new singer?

Yeah, his name is William DuVall.
Gear:
Laney TF700 head & cab
Carvin SX100

Yamaha AES820
Ibanez RG 27SP
Aria Pro 2 RS Straycat

Boss ME50
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Digitech Grunge

Member since June 2006, so no noob here
I went last night and both bands ****ing rocked! I was amazed! I was like a foot away from catching slashs hat =(

Some band named kill hannah opened and they totally sucked.. It was terrible
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
I was able to get 5 free tickets to it but it was the night before so it was too soon for me to be able to get friends together and a ride. I still have the tickets sitting on my dresser.
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
i just saw them yesterday. AIC had the crowd huge, and when VR came out they didnt get into it as much. The crowd finally cheered Revolver a lot during the encore... It was an okay concert, but the place wasnt that filled and it just wasnt that great compared to the chili peppers concert i went to last year.
Quote by Trytan
i just saw them yesterday. AIC had the crowd huge, and when VR came out they didnt get into it as much. The crowd finally cheered Revolver a lot during the encore... It was an okay concert, but the place wasnt that filled and it just wasnt that great compared to the chili peppers concert i went to last year.

Yeah alice in chains was amazing. I really liked velvet and i got into it as much as for alice but i was tired during the end cuz i wasted my energy on AIC. Were you on the floor?
Quote by EVH_5150
Quote by PaintOurSilence
My friend saw them when they came to Toronto and he said Alice In Chains rocked the ****ing house and know one cared about Velvet Revolver.

haha it's actually true it seemed like 95% of the audience was there for Alice In Chains, I cared for Velvet Revolver though.
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by 666Sabbath666
haha it's actually true it seemed like 95% of the audience was there for Alice In Chains, I cared for Velvet Revolver though.

yeah it kinda seemed like about 70% were there for AIC for me but i think it was just because people got tired out on alice and then velvet revolver played a super long set so ppl were gettin tired and exhausted
Quote by EVH_5150
Yeah man I just seen these guys last night, very good concert!!!!

Alice played a new song too, it sounds really good man, I was very impressed. But they didn't play a very long set cuz there was like 5 songs I wanted them to play still.

Velvet played an extremely long concert man. They had 2 encores. I was very happy cuz they play like 3 STP songs ad 3 GNR songs like "Interstate Love Song" and "Patience". Very good concery.

But the opening band was Kill Hannah, adn they ****ing sucked.
Quote by irishmatt1992
Yeah man I just seen these guys last night, very good concert!!!!

Alice played a new song too, it sounds really good man, I was very impressed. But they didn't play a very long set cuz there was like 5 songs I wanted them to play still.

Velvet played an extremely long concert man. They had 2 encores. I was very happy cuz they play like 3 STP songs ad 3 GNR songs like "Interstate Love Song" and "Patience". Very good concery.

But the opening band was Kill Hannah, adn they ****ing sucked.

Yeah kill hannah ****ing depressed me. All they did right was the lasers on the headstocks and lights by the bridge on the guitar. That was kinda cool i think.
Were you on the floor?
Quote by EVH_5150
Quote by thefretlord
Yeah kill hannah ****ing depressed me. All they did right was the lasers on the headstocks and lights by the bridge on the guitar. That was kinda cool i think.
Were you on the floor?

I thought they put on a good show. I think the guitarist from Kill Hannah goes to UG.
The show wasnt horrible.. idk something just seemed wrong with the sound. They solos and guitars pretty much sounded like one high pitched squeal. And the singers screams were terrible

Edit: And im not meaning to put down the band at all. They play better than me seeing as i dont play in a band =)
Quote by EVH_5150
Quote by thefretlord
Were you on the floor?

yeah i suppose they were a little creative but I was in a suite.