hi im new here so like dont know many things so please answer q.
thats the guitar i currently have with zebra humpbuckers(came with it) and i would like to upgrade my guitar. I love the feel and everything else on this guitar. the only bad thing is the low E string just doesnt tune properly but w/e. I have been playing for 3 years and want an upgrade. I am 15 and this will be my 3rd guitar cuz i have an acoustic fender (gc-23s). I want this guitar to last me a while like 3 years just like the one i have but a bit better and after my second electric guitar in like another 3 years ill probably get like a fender vg or a gibson so like a 1500-1700 dollar range. Any recommendations. Also budget is 500-600 bucks and I play all kinds of music on it should be good with that. REMEMBER ONE THAT FEELS LIKE MINE. Gibson(too high priced) Epiphone les paul maybe?
and i love santana songs. ALSO I NEED ONE WITH A TREMOLO BAR. THATS THE PROBLEM WITH AN EPIPHONE
i tried the fender strat mexican i hated it the strings the neck everything sucked.(LOL NO JOKE)
I liked an ibanez but the problem is that it is with heavy rock, maybe its not though i like the overall guitar so like any suggeestions
THANK YOU
Epiphone makes an LP [standard or custom, i can't remeber] with a Floyd Rose, it's $500 or so, i think

EDIT: it's a studio

link: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-with-Floyd-Rose-Tremolo?sku=519398

EDIT: it's a standard, says so on the truss rod cover, MF is just too dumb to read the guitar
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Last edited by cherub_rocker07 at Aug 26, 2007,
could u get the dsme guitar with the pickups of the les paul standard?
its actually a studio...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
It is a Studio, the truss rod cover is wrong.

Anyway, you don't need to go for that. Floyd Rose make a tremolo that can replace the standard tune-o-matic bridge that LPs usually have. You just take the old bridge out, slide the new FR one in, you need to make a slight adjustment to the neck, and that's it. No need to take big chunks out of your guitar's body or anything.

Get an Epi LP Custom (it's worth the extra price tag), get one of the above mentioned LP-friendly FRs, and you're done.
Quote by armenh
i tried the fender strat mexican i hated it the strings the neck everything sucked.(LOL NO JOKE)

lol wut...

strings? Also be careful what you say, now a load of silly bandwagon kids are gonna be bombarding threads about strats saying "strats suck". I know you just meant you don't like them though.

That les paul with the FR is a studio judging by the look of it even though the truss rod cover says standard. standards are thicker bodied and have binding, and chrome covered humbuckers stock usually, this definitely matches up more with the studio versions.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp