I got a kahler spyder, its the exact specs as an original floyd rose. i bought it for my charvel, i painted it today, got it done, and it turns out my kahler doesnt fit. any idea what the hell tremolo went in here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320150373763&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

i think that is relatively the same guitar, mine is just REALLY REALLY old. has a crazy serial number on it.

edit : heres another pic, it shows it alittle better, before i did the black.
Last edited by LP Addict at Aug 27, 2007,
Either an OFR or the JT equivalent went there. Whatever in hell made you think that the kahler is a fit? I mean, one look is enough to see that its route is different from floyd's - you didn't even have to measure the stud spacing...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
A Kahler Spyder is NOTHING like a Floyd - where on earth did you get that idea from?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Pole spacing is different on the Kahler Spyder than the Floyd. I don't know where you got the specs saying that they were the same as an OFR.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor