This Thread Is About Tings Youve Seen People Do, Things Youve Done, Thing's Its Good For Geeks Wo LIVE There And Anything mentionable.

Ok So I Was Playing At GC The Other Day And I Saw This Dude On The Peavey I Wanted To Test Like Five Differnet Types Of Strats On But Thats Another Story So OK Hes On My Amp So I Gave Him The Ultimate F*** You Get The F*** Out I Put Down The Strat Picked Up An SG Tuned Down And Got On The Vox Across From Him I Cranked It To The MAx In Gain And Master And Just Belted The Most Metal Chords Ever, He Didn't Get The Idea So I Just F***ed Up The Tunong Pegs Twisting Them And S*** And Played The Ugly Stuff So The F***er Left So I Dro The Metal Guitar Pickup The ICON Get On The Peavey. Before I Leave I Go To Get Some Picks Strings And A Cable The Dude It Turns Out Did Not Leave But Got A BC Rich And Was On The eavey Louder Than Me Playing Speed Metal, I Was Picking My Jaw Off The Ground, So That Is How I Met My Teacher... No Just Kidding I Don't Know That Stupid M*****F***er.
holy **** type like a human.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Dude theres waaay too many damn capital letters there

Leave your shift key alone. It didn't do anything to you.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Dude

1. Every word doesn't need capitalization
2. There's these things called sentences
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
WTF.... dude type normally. that hurts my eyes so much, im not even going to read it.
Quote by danielrobbyshor
Dude theres waaay too many damn capital letters there

Leave your shift key alone. It didn't do anything to you.

that made me lol
Stop Just Posting Hate Mail Its Annoying And By The Way I Like My Shift Key But I Already Know It Hates Me It's Made That Clear With The Help ME Written On The Sides
Quote by Mrstratocaster4
This Thread Is About Tings Youve Seen People Do, Things Youve Done, Thing's Its Good For Geeks Wo LIVE There And Anything mentionable.

Ok So I Was Playing At GC The Other Day And I Saw This Dude On The Peavey I Wanted To Test Like Five Differnet Types Of Strats On But Thats Another Story So OK Hes On My Amp So I Gave Him The Ultimate F*** You Get The F*** Out I Put Down The Strat Picked Up An SG Tuned Down And Got On The Vox Across From Him I Cranked It To The MAx In Gain And Master And Just Belted The Most Metal Chords Ever, He Didn't Get The Idea So I Just F***ed Up The Tunong Pegs Twisting Them And S*** And Played The Ugly Stuff So The F***er Left So I Dro The Metal Guitar Pickup The ICON Get On The Peavey. Before I Leave I Go To Get Some Picks Strings And A Cable The Dude It Turns Out Did Not Leave But Got A BC Rich And Was On The eavey Louder Than Me Playing Speed Metal, I Was Picking My Jaw Off The Ground, So That Is How I Met My Teacher... No Just Kidding I Don't Know That Stupid M*****F***er.

u can't kick off people from amps by playing crappy notes (not even music) ****ing out of tune. don't do **** like a 10 year old. be smarter. one thing you coulda done was to start a conversation, and chat with him. in my case, most people at GC are better than me (talkin the blues guys. not the metalheads on Line6s) so i ask them bunch of questions. they're really cool people. the older store clerks are chill to talk to too. so don't be ass holes to people.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
HEY I THINK IF YOU TYPE LIKE THIS IT WILL MAKE YOUR shift key HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would bother reading it, but because of all those capitals that simply seem to get you off track, i'll pass. Good luck next time.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
LETs alL TYPe LieK thIS bECOzZ It Is welL biG AnD cLeVAr LMaolOLZzZziCyHOtaNdBaRReLrOLLS

i live in the UK so henceforth, i do not have a guitarcentre.

if you wanna bitch about Soundcontrol though.
bitch away.

but type properly
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
off topic but is there guitar center in canada and if there isnt what is its equivilent?(sp)
Quote by Mrstratocaster4
Stop Commenting On Me And Actualy Use The Thread

No I Find It To Be Much More Enjoyable This Way.

Dolt.