Poll: Streetlight Manifesto & Catch 22
Poll Options
View poll results: Streetlight Manifesto & Catch 22
Catch 22
4 12%
Streetlight Manifesto
29 88%
Voters: 33.
. What version of the Keasbey Nights CD do you guys prefer, Streetlight manifesto or Catch 22? And what’s your favorite song on the album?
I picked SM for the heck of it. I think my favorite is Keasbey, as well. I think that this will be a landslide poll, but for Catch+Keasbey as the song.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Joe-Fish
Streetlight, Catch's version seems sloppier.

see i totally agree, but everyone else i know thinks catch 22s version if better. jesus why does UG totally understand me?
Quote by pawnshop_1919
see i totally agree, but everyone else i know thinks catch 22s version if better. jesus why does UG totally understand me?

We're amazing like that.
i voted for sm but i like c22s dear sergio better. i agree keasby sounds sloppy on c22s version but a i think a lot of the other songs sound better and more punky unrefined.
omfg i clicked the wrong one. catch 22 did a better keasby nights. streetlight manifesto is better talented musically.
How are they different? I've only heard catch22's.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
streetlight manifesto's next album is going 2 be called somewhere in between. im already pumped for it and they just announced the name
Quote by Joe-Fish
Streetlight, Catch's version seems sloppier.

That's why I like Catch's more.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Streetlight FTW
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
hey its Catch for me, yeah Streetlights is good musically and sounds better and **** like that but im just not a fan of redoing an album because you thought it could have been done better.

i know i know i know all the band members were cool with it, but as far as im concerned it was a slap in the face to Catch 22
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
i know i know i know all the band members were cool with it, but as far as im concerned it was a slap in the face to Catch 22

yeah, it seems like it was a "**** you" to catch 22....but that makes it slightly better.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I heard Streetlight's Keasbey Nights today and it sounded alot cleaner than C22's. I can't decide which one I like better though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If you think the songs on Keasbey by Catch 22 are unrefined, listen to the versions of those songs on the Rules of the Game EP. THAT'S sloppy.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite