Page 1 of 2
Can anyone here do witchcraft? I've met a lot of people including grown adults who said it's real and they've used it many times.
Stop creating threads you nubtard

Meh I'm fluent in chaos magic \m/ I care not for "witchcraft"

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I've crafted witches out of popsickle sticks and paper mache if that's what you mean.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Some people take Harry Potter waaaaay too seriously.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Deliriumbassist
you don't know?

you REALLY don't know?

I may have to use avra kedavra now...

NO PLEASE DONT
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I've crafted witches out of popsickle sticks and paper mache if that's what you mean.

hahaha that was good
A friend of mines wicken.. she mostly just reads tarot cards and uses some channeling stones for somethings... her Tarot readings are surprisingly accurate.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
A friend of mines wicken.. she mostly just reads tarot cards and uses some channeling stones for somethings... her Tarot readings are surprisingly accurate.

That's because they're so vague you can make your head believe in it.

The only 'mythical' thing that actually exists are Werewolves.

I saw one walking on the highway once.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I excel at bitchcraft, that is the craft of handling bitches.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I thought Gandalf was real too

He is, he just doesn't count as mythical on the grounds that everyone in the world knows that he is a fact.
Quote by vintage x metal

<-------- Gandalf here.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Told you so. He's a lot like Jesus. Everyone knows he existed, but not everyone acknowledges his power.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Deliriumbassist

YOU'RE A FACT

Well, YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS!!!
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Well, YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS!!!

Can I?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Can I?

Nope, it wouldn't be fair to Deliriumbassist. And plus, it's my responsibility to let no one pass.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Dishes do not wash themeselves, and grass wont cut itself, unless its emo, but thats a different story. Magic and superstition are bull ****.
Would you ____ me?
I would ___ me.
I would ___ me hard.
I'm interested in becoming a white wizard, the road will be hard but I shall be strong and suceed in the end.
Quote by darkstar2466
Nope, it wouldn't be fair to Deliriumbassist. And plus, it's my responsibility to let no one pass.

That's not the point, now is it?

Jesus Christ, we over night UG'rs are really ****ing amazing at derailing threads, aren't we?
Quote by vintage x metal

ya you guys are... congratulations... annnd... can I pass? *slips darkstar a 5 dollar bill*
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
ya you guys are... congratulations... annnd... can I pass? *slips darkstar a 5 dollar bill*

n00b, if Gandalf let monetary gains get in the way of his mission, I seriously doubt he would have ever let the One Ring slip through his fingers. Your measaly five spot means nothing to him.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by NecroTrane
Can anyone here do witchcraft? I've met a lot of people including grown adults who said it's real and they've used it many times.

Selective perception and coincidences.

Really, as if saying a couple of words and killing a couple of small woodland animals whilst having a blood orgy over a pentagram would do anything (apart from be really really fun)
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by NecroTrane
NO PLEASE DONT

Please tell me you're kidding...you don't believe him, do you?

And this thread got spammed so much
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Please tell me you're kidding...you don't believe him, do you?

And this thread got spammed so much

I prefer the term derailed. However, you're right.. I forgot what the actual point was.
Quote by vintage x metal

Something to do with Harry Potter I believe....

But seriously, how do we pass?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I don't think the thread was originally about Harry Potter, I think we just bastardized it. How we pass: Sic a Balrog on his ass.
Quote by vintage x metal

What's on the other side, better be worth it!

the muffin!
I once did that glassspinning (Don't know the english word for it but you got some board with the alphabet on it and the numbers. Then you lay a glass on it and everyone who joins places one finger on that glass... And then some retarded shouts some words)

Then there should be a ghost in the glass controlling it and making words.

.... After 10 minutes of waiting i got bored and spelled the word 'mosterd' wich is dutch for mustard 3 times.

Lost all hope in mankind that day
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
My wife can make money disappear. Money we don't even have.
Amazing woman.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by d von
.... After 10 minutes of waiting i got bored and spelled the word 'mosterd' wich is dutch for mustard 3 times.
Maybe your ghost spoke another language, jokes

You do know the whole point of doing that kind of thing is that the loser that suggested doing it is the one spelling words.
Its a prank used to creep out stupid friends
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The only 'mythical' thing that actually exists are Werewolves.

I saw one walking on the highway once.

Elvis aswell... I saw him a few days ago.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
you don't know?

you REALLY don't know?

I may have to use avra kedavra now...

Isn't it avada kedavra?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Jackal58
My wife can make money disappear. Money we don't even have.
Amazing woman.

WIN!

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2