My friend got one of these, and he was wondering if you can swap out the trem for an edge pro.

I know you can't with the Edge III on my RG, but if you look at the Jem555, its recessed behind the trem, like an Edge Pro.
i dont know but what shoud i get an epiphone les paul standard or ibanez rg 350 mdx
Quote by srfn4lif
i dont know but what shoud i get an epiphone les paul standard or ibanez rg 350 mdx
I have the same RG pretty much, and I have a Epiphone Les paul.

Depends on what you wanna play, but don't hijack my thread!
I suppose it can be done, but it would cost you a whole lot of moolah
WTLTL 2011
Cant be done easily, requires a crapload of routing - and in case you hadn't noticed, the tremolo on YOUR guitar is recessed too

You'd be much better off getting a Prestige RG over the Jem 555...yes some of the RG's don't have great pickups, but at least they won't break like the Edge III on the Jem.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
plus you won't need to route to put in new pickups...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by steven seagull
Cant be done easily, requires a crapload of routing - and in case you hadn't noticed, the tremolo on YOUR guitar is recessed too

You'd be much better off getting a Prestige RG over the Jem 555...yes some of the RG's don't have great pickups, but at least they won't break like the Edge III on the Jem.
lol, I know that a Prestige RG is a WAY better deal than a Jem555. I didn't buy it!

His is recessed beihind the trem as well. I was just wondering if that made any difference.
Doesn't make a difference, after all, your guitar has a recess too, as does any guitar with a floyd that you can pull up.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com