For some reason it's probably one of the most soothing things ever. It's not too calm and it's not too fast or loud. It's just the right tempo and sound. I feel like I'm in one of those really expensive clubs for fancy people, because I would imagine this is the kind of music they would play.

Is there anything that puts you into that perfect state of mind of tranquility?
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Random Task~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., The President of Japan.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-
Er...sleep?

I know what GETS ME OUT of that state of tranquility: it's when someone interrupts me when I'm trying to listen to music. My parents will ALWAYS barge in when I have my headphones on. They won't ask me for anything for the whole day, but once I'm halfway through "Comfortably Numb", they come in and ask me to take out the trash.

That ****ing sucks.
You should be like, "**** the trash! And you know what else!? **** you and your parents! NOW GET THE **** OUT OF MY ROOM AND LET ME FINISH THIS DAMN SONG!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!"

They might get the message.
I fell asleep listening to black metal once... and i seriously woke up in the foulest, angriest mood imaginable ...

[edit] thats my example of what NOT to do
Quote by randomtasko1
You should be like, "**** the trash! And you know what else!? **** you and your parents! NOW GET THE **** OUT OF MY ROOM AND LET ME FINISH THIS DAMN SONG!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!"

They might get the message.

Guess what? I do! EVERY TIME! It doesn't help, though.

I just find it amazing that I can sit around doing nothing for hours and hours, and they can see that I'm clearly not busy, but when I try to listen to just one song, they come and ask me for help.

What the **** is up with that? Do they, like, wait for me to go to my room and put a CD on? Or are they trying to prevent me from listening to music?

It's just so annoying cos it happens every day.
Yea I meant it as a genre........

No. I actually meant I am listening to the jazz station which is on the radio because certain frequencies allow me to listen to broadcasted signals from these broadcasting stations which send frequencies to my receiver of the frequencies and plays them in the form of audio.

It's actually fun to make kids do stuff when they are actually busy because then it makes them feel inconvenienced because they ARE doing something. Kind like when you ask them to take them somewhere or do something for you when they're busy.

Not you specifically of course.....
Last edited by randomtasko1 at Aug 27, 2007,
Motion sickness!? Can you elaborate a bit?
Quote by randomtasko1
Motion sickness!? Can you elaborate a bit?

Ireally don't have an explanation. I just get all nauseous and have to sit down. Jazz is too much for me to take.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Well that sucks........
Quote by randomtasko1
For some reason it's probably one of the most soothing things ever. It's not too calm and it's not too fast or loud. It's just the right tempo and sound. I feel like I'm in one of those really expensive clubs for fancy people, because I would imagine this is the kind of music they would play.
You sir, are one of the lucky people to not conform to the contemporary mainstream radio music. Your a miscreant and a deviant and should be burned

Honestly, Its just because you like that kind of music. Its the same with me with progressive and neoclassical music.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by RockFreak000
Im listening to zap by eric johnson and its pretty jazzy
me loves jazz