I was scanning the internet for a cab to use with my new head and I came across a new series of Marshall cabs. Ignoring the point that Marshall has not put out a sing good thing for under 500 dollars in five years, I was highly intrigued to see if these are any good or not.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/marshall-amplfiers-speakers-guitar-amplifiers?N=100001+330830+201002&page=2

Please write back if you have heard anything about these cabs at all.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
That link brings up every Marshall product at MF. Could you be a little more specific?
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I don't think that's a good one. looks like an mg equivelent, just in cabs to me...pricewise, and lookwise. namewise too.
The MG412 is smaller than most Marshall cabs. If you buy it with the 100DFX head this is fine if, you are short on money and need a decent, and I mean decent gig stack, this is it. It wont deliver and great deal of gain though. If you use a distortion or OD pedal, it's fine than. EQ is still great, still that ever versatile Contour EQ. As far as cleans, I would consider something else, a Fender Hot Rod, Deville and more. It will get you by, but it wont be long until you would want a REAL Marshall stack, such as the JCM's etc.

I personally recommend you get a nice tube amp, well worth it. The Fender Hot Rod.
"Custom voiced Celestions... " Yuck.

For less money, you could get yourself an Avatar 2x12 with real Celestions. Probably a better build, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Alright new thread time.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?