WHAT!?
when did he leave?
he was damn good.
that really fast part in my fears have become phobias is AMAZING
Quote by Mauri_wario
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/fake_bands_banned.html?1360043883#comments

As Blood Runs Black kicked their drummer out, and so lost the only original member left. Will this mean As Blood Runs black wont be able to play in New York again under the name As Blood Runs Black?

:s

YUH! DATS DA ROOLZ!!!1 they hafta change their name now, and rumor has it, its going to be As Urine Runs Yellow... br00tal!!!
you're not fucking hardcore, you're not fucking punk
you're not fucking good, face it you're a metal band
-Anal_Cu_nt
Quote by Skat64er
YUH! DATS DA ROOLZ!!!1 they hafta change their name now, and rumor has it, its going to be As Urine Runs Yellow... br00tal!!!

Absolute fail.

But at least the people in New York are lucky enough to not have to hear this garbage.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Skat64er

ah **** no you're back too? I was going to come in and make a TS flame but this is going to absolutely ruin the rest of my UG day.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
ABRB is officially gay now. Leche was the only reason for me listening to them.
Bombing For Peace...Is Like F-u-c-king For Virginity
Quote by anibus04
ABRB is officially gay now. Leche was the only reason for me listening to them.

Batdorf is at least five times the drummer the other guy is, but nice attempt to look cool.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.