Ok i'm getting my lip pierced in... 5 days, and i was wondering what the "rule" was on kissing once ive got it done? Like, How long do you have to wait after it gets done?

Because i want to be able to kiss my girlfriend.

Thanks!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
u can never kiss again or u will get aids......but seriously i wouldnt get one if i were u cause i think they are ugly and impractical, but im not you so yeah......eyebrow piercings are cooler imo
I wanted snakebites but i had a sort of revelation and decided to get a septum peircing sometime in the future like.

Do it if you wan't mate! Your decidion.

And about kissing i don't think there is a rule, just it might hurt abit until it heals.

xchrisx
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by paper shredder
u can never kiss again or u will get aids......but seriously i wouldnt get one if i were u cause i think they are ugly and impractical, but im not you so yeah......eyebrow piercings are cooler imo

Lol Ugly and impractical... How are eyebrows different??

Plus i wasnt asking your opinions to get one, i already am.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Body modification thread! seriously!

Lol, We have one of those??

Thanks, i'll search and see if i can find it.

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Aug 27, 2007,
its impractical because you use you mouth for lots of things (eating, talking, kissing etc) and by putting a piece of metal there u are causing unnecessary problems to it. Eyebrows on the other hand just sit there and do nothing, so why not poke a few holes in em?
Quote by paper shredder
its impractical because you use you mouth for lots of things (eating, talking, kissing etc) and by putting a piece of metal there u are causing unnecessary problems to it. Eyebrows on the other hand just sit there and do nothing, so why not poke a few holes in em?

well maybe its just me, but I dont like the look of eyebrow piercings.

I LOVE KENSAI
They tell you to wait a month, but you dont have too, my girlfriend and me just waited like a week or less haha
Pretty sure your piercer will tell you. I think it's something along the lines of wait a week till it heals before having any other bodily fluids near it. ANY bodily fluids.
Ear piercings are the only one that is acceptable. Too many people have facial piercings now and it is just a fad people do to fit in.
Thanks for the fast replys,

i was just reading a site on the net that if you clean it twice a day with salty water it'll kill all the bacteria from kissing. Yay? Nay?

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Aug 27, 2007,
yeah salty water does do something good for the mouth cause my dentist told me to do it when i had a receding gum on one of my teethies. I'de recommend doing it, its tastes alright as well (dont swallow)
Sounds like it will work maye (y)
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
the only reason i would ever get my lip pierced would be to squirt water at people through the hole
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by stevie-ray
Ear piercings are the only one that is acceptable. Too many people have facial piercings now and it is just a fad people do to fit in.

considering people like you constantly go around calling people with piercings fags, its not exactly something that really "fits in" all that well.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Do what you want, just know that many, many people will find it hard to respect you with a pretentious piece of metal in your face. I for one just can't take anyone with facial piercings seriously.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
Do what you want, just know that many, many people will find it hard to respect you with a pretentious piece of metal in your face. I for one just can't take anyone with facial piercings seriously.

I find that extremely hard to believe, what difference does it make whether i have my lip pierced? I just cant see how it can bother someone that much that they will find it hard to "respect" me.

I LOVE KENSAI
dude, dont get one my friend has a bunch of sightly older friends that have peircing all over thewre face but they said dont get your lip because it gets infected no matter what pretty much and you have to get fake teeth (for the ones that get infected)
Quote by stevie-ray
Ear piercings are the only one that is acceptable.

That makes no sense

Too many people have facial piercings now and it is just a fad people do to fit in.

Because you can speak for every person who gets a piercing?

Quote by Schneiderman

Try not judging based on appearance
Quote by 666_Pounder
Find Alix_D wherever he's at, or take it to the Body Mod thread (v2)

Thanks, But no point now, i got the answer i was looking for.

So now i'm going to bed!

I LOVE KENSAI
It'd be nice if nobody judged based on appearance, but whens the last time you asked out a fat chick? Everyone judges based on appearance no matter what they say. You look at somebody and you already get an idea in your head of what to expect from that person.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
you're supposed to wait a week before kissing anyone, that what i was told when i had mine pierced. people dont "judge" you, they just ask you about it. good luck finding a job if you dont already have one though