I think someone told me a while ago that the main theme of Metal Gear Solid was originally written by a Russian Composer many years ago, but I have no idea who that guy is and what the song would have been called. Is this true? And if so, does anyone here have any ideas who did it? The part that starts at around 1:34 is that part I'm on about.

Also feel free to discuss the general awesome factor of the games.
Funny words.
Yes the game is the sex, i hope MGS4 goes multi platform, i will NEVER buy a PS3, NEVER EVER.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Yes the game is the sex, i hope MGS4 goes multi platform, i will NEVER buy a PS3, NEVER EVER.

MGS4 is practically the main reason why I intend to get a PS3.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
MGS4 is practically the main reason why I intend to get a PS3.

This.

Although GTA IV and Mercs 2 look pwn.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by Kadaj
This.

Although GTA IV and Mercs 2 look pwn.

I wouldn't be suprised if both of those games are or are going to be released for 360.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
I wouldn't be suprised if both of those games are or are going to be released for 360.

They are, but I'm not gonna buy a console just for them, so they're bonuses onto buying a PS3 just for MGS4.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Yeah but from what i have just read on the internet it looks like there is a large chance that MGS will come to 360, leaving the only reason i can see to buy a PS3,final fantasy. Which, indeed, does pwn.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
I'm getting my ps3 this week. MGS4 is one of the reasons for doing so but I've always been with Sony.
On topic, do you mean the theme from MGS1 at the start? When Snake's in the water? If so then I love that theme.
RULE BRITANNIA