Ok what free games can i play that are good?

i have a poo computer its a Dell Dimension 3000! !!

but anyone know any good ones?
wank binge. see how many times you can wank off in an hour, then try to beat that record. you can make a game of it
Just google Miniclip.

I'm fairly new here at UG, but I'm already sick and tired of people using UG as a search engine, so it must be killing the mods and older members!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
you might wan't not-to-try that^

and try Soldat, pretty great for a free game..
and you can download hte full version of GTA2, and other games that used to be sold in PC Game shops, for free, from it's official homepage:

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
Quote by insomniac_style
wank binge. see how many times you can wank off in an hour, then try to beat that record. you can make a game of it

hahahahahahaha. get a couple of "friends" and play limp bizkit. last person to cum on the biscuit has to eat it.
bit-torrent solves all boredness problems. but i wont get into how you can illegally download games for free and play them. cause thats illegal...
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by prunaman
hahahahahahaha. get a couple of "friends" and play limp bizkit. last person to cum on the biscuit has to eat it.

I don't think I've ever been that bored...

Your birthday parties must be a blast...literally.
Search for Soldat on Google. Very fun game .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Bloons Tower Defense on addictinggames.com is great fun, and you can just play it for hours.
fork over a few bucks and buy EMPIRE EARTH great game and can run on pretty much any computer, I kid u not