Which of your guitars is your favorite, and why? Also, don't post about a guitar you wish you had or, it has to be a guitar you currently own. Show us that one guitar that stands out in your collection.

Mine would have to be my modded, low-end Washburn guitar (Which i don't know the model).

I've tried out many guitars, and often considered changing guitars for a new one in a store, but in my opinion, no guitars in the store compared to this cheap guitar, which i am honestly surprised to say is my favorite. I just love everything about it, i love the feel, the neck which seems to be the one i feel most at home on, and the beautiful sparkley orange colour.

Full top front vew

Headstock front

Artsy picture

Back of guitar

Back of headstock

Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Last edited by bluezombie at Aug 27, 2007,
Ibanez XPT700

Not the nicest guitar I've played. In fact, it suffers from balance issues and the Edge III bridge sucks. But it's the most unique guitar I've ever owned and the neck is the **** when it comes to fast playing.
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Quote by maxdgad
Ibanez XPT700
Not the nicest guitar I've played. In fact, it suffers from balance issues and the Edge III bridge sucks. But it's the most unique guitar I've ever owned and the neck is the **** when it comes to fast playing.

I must admit that thing is hella sexy
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass

Ibanez Radius 540R LTD

Cos it's cool, rare, and plays fantastically.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Last edited by J.MitMetallica at Aug 27, 2007,
Quote by J.MitMetallica
Cos it's cool, rare, and plays fantastically.

Wow, what is it?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
TS, I believe your guitar is one of the KV series...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

It isn't my best playing guitar but its my favorite to look at.Its hard to tell from the picture but this guitar is see through.When I play it you can read whatever my shirt says.I haven't seen to many like it.Can't get it to fit.I will Post a pic as soon as i can.
Well Comp is being annoying and not working so here is a link to a pic of the guitar-

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-Revenge-Warlock-Electric-Guitar?sku=512679
Also this guitar isnt exactly like mine cbecause mine is a bit better and cost around $500.
Last edited by GuitarLesPaul at Aug 27, 2007,
this is my baby

and this is my old baby, shes gone now

MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
To GuitarLesPaul: Wow, that's cool. Post some pics of it (and what's written on your shirt ) soon. I'd love to see what it looks like in real.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Well, I only own one so...

U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
^Those sexy lady fret inlays are pretty ridiculous ;]

Dammit, these threads always remind me that I only have one ****ty Squier.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Damn Hakael, that is one sexy guitar.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Hakael man, every time I see that guitar I just want to go and get one, its fecking awesome man

gotta have the red ropes for the ladies!
Diezel, Motherfucker
get those red strings off it, it makes it look like crap
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30

I <3 my Mustang.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by staticoverdub

with black schallers.

damn!!this one is a YEC model, from japan... how much for this one?? and where did you get it from?? White SGs makes me drool baby!!.... mine is just a g310..

very much interested in your guitar
~All you can ever learn is what you already know~
hahah thank you. i dont know what yec means, but it's from a limited run of MIJ epis from the Fujigen plant in japan to be sold only to the japanese market. Usually go for about $700 US. Picked it up from a shop in kobe, japan. lacquer finish, 61 neck, 57 gibson pups. good times.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
doesn't show the whole guitar but it's good enough. that's my buddy's schecter bass on the right btw.

Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
Quote by climhazzard

tht looks fekin awsome!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Well I only have this one picture (Thats decent)

And My favourate has to be the starnge looking strat, I bought it off an old guitar teacher. By its description it soudns like a big bag of crap "Mexican Body, Jap kneck" but It plays slighly beta than the American deluxe start. Oh and it has EMG pickups on it so.. Blues sounds amazing but then at the same time you can play some Chuggy hard rock stuff and it screams like a bitch!
SO my favourate guitar I own is the sunburst start with EMG Pickups.

Quote by staticoverdub
hahah thank you. i dont know what yec means, but it's from a limited run of MIJ epis from the Fujigen plant in japan to be sold only to the japanese market. Usually go for about $700 US. Picked it up from a shop in kobe, japan. lacquer finish, 61 neck, 57 gibson pups. good times.

lucky you!!! one of the few.. hehe.. i heard, that its a gibby guitar replaced with an epiphone logo, plus it was built in japan, expect a high quality for that.

This is one of my favorite and dream guitar!!! If you are selling it in the future, ill be the first in line Its really hard to find those here in the Philippines..

again, nice guitar dude
~All you can ever learn is what you already know~
Thanks for all the compliments... I love that guitar.

First negative comment I've gotten on the strings though. Eh, to each their own.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
There's a stickied "Pictures of your Gear Thread" at the top of these forums...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Sunshine86

I <3 my Mustang.

Very nice!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Quote by FacingUsAll
There's a stickied "Pictures of your Gear Thread" at the top of these forums...

Ugh , don't ruin a nice thread in progress.
Orange Enthousiast.