im thinkin of buying this guitar.. and i dont want to pay 850$ for the 400... can someone tell me if this guitar is good or not plz?
Well, not.

Low ends LTD's (here we go again...) are in no way comparable to the higher series (400's and up). Yes, they may look the same, but the sound, the feel, the quality... everything is different (worse) and overpriced.
You could get way better guitars for the same price.
the f-400 is only $700 on musicansfriend.com, and they ship to canada
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
yea but i live in ontario in canada and wid tax and shipping it will be almost 900$ tht y i dont wanna but it..
Quote by Retardwitguitar
the f-400 is only $700 on musicansfriend.com, and they ship to canada

yeah, $700US, thats without shipping and customs, so he'd be paying like $900 for it.

EDIT:nvm, got beaten to it.

I say don't buy it. You can get much better for your money.
Why don't you take a look to the Schecter Damien FR?. I heard good things about it.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
yeah, $700US, thats without shipping and customs, so he'd be paying like $900 for it.

EDIT:nvm, got beaten to it.

I say don't buy it. You can get much better for your money.

i live in ontario, canada, and i got a $700 guitar for arouind $750

customs and shipping aren't that much
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by Retardwitguitar
i live in ontario, canada, and i got a $700 guitar for arouind $750

customs and shipping aren't that much

I paid and extra $150 to get my amp across the border
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
really? i got my warbeast across for $50
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Retardwitguitar
really? i got my warbeast across for $50

it could be the weight difference..my amp weighs 40 lbs.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
well, that could make a big difference

but as long as his guitar isn't 40lbs, shipping and customs should be cheap
Quote by Kensai