andy_v
21 IQ
Now in the spotlights at http://www.belgianguitar.be : Philip Catherine

Philip Catherine has been on the forefront of the European jazz scene since the sixties.

He has worked with great artists like Lou Bennett, Billy Brooks, Edgar Bateman, John Lee, Gerry Brown, Jean Luc Ponty, Larry Coryell, Alphonse Mouzon, Charlie Mariano, Niels Henning Orsted Pedersen, Kenny Drew, Dexter Gordon, Toots Thielemans, Stéphane Grappelli, Charles Mingus, Chet Baker, Tom Harrell, the rock group Focus. His unique approach and sound, his dedication to music and, above all, the highly emotional lyricism of expression in his playing and in his music, have been important and influential.

Find out all about him at The Belgian Guitar Community

Also on this site: riffs and compositions with mp3-playback and professional tablature!
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Philip is awesome. I've seen him live countless times, being from Belgium myself. His albums with NHOP are my favorite.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
power freak
Counting to infinity...
1,431 IQ
Sir Resi has sent me a few Philip Catherine tracks and I've got my hands on a few more... Gotta say I love this guy, terrific musician!

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details