Does anybody have any experience with these things?
im thinking about getting one so i can listen to my mp3 player while in the car so i dont have to hastle with 100000 cd's.
im mainly worried about the sound quality of it.
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Ive used one before, its ok but not as good as the direct connection. You may as well get one to see how you feel.
ya a direct connection would be nice but ive only got the stock radio
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Quality is balls compared to your CDs. I lug around my CDs just to have better quality. But it's nicer to have just your mp3 player have it all... it's an even tradeoff.

And hey, I didn't realize it was you. How's the whole situation with your girlfriend going?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The quality is acceptable, but not fantastic. You'll have to turn up the volume on either your car stereo or your mp3 player because some volume is lost.
Depends how good the sound in your car is really. My friend has one and his speakers are ****, so now the tape plays the music as well as a very loud constant beep in the background.

Vauxhalls. Whats a guy to do!
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.