Page 1 of 6
Sorry, i know its been a very long time since ive updated you guys on my situation.
For all of the people who dont feel like reading the 77 pages of the incredibly long original thread, or to you new people, here what happened so far...

Chapter 1
1. I've been sneaking over to GF's house at night after her parents go to bed
2. Sunday night was different.
3. I was slowly making my way to her room when i heard one of the parents say something from their bedroom.
4. Made it through the night without interference so i thought they didnt know.
5. It snowed the day before

Chapter 2
1.Phone rings. I answer(without looking who called)
2. Found out it was GF's dad, wishing to speak with my parents
a. Hes never talked to them before, why would he want to all of a sudden?

b. He had nothing to say to me personally so he must be pissed

c. There are used and 1 unused condom in her room (my bad) and a pregnancy test. Im guessing he called because he found on of them

3. HELP IM F***ING SCARED
4. UG delivers
5. Next day: waiting for him to call back
6. Around 5:30 the dad's truck pulls into my driveway
7. He and my mom talk outside for around 5 minutes.
8. My dad gos out there and the 3 talk for about another 7 minutes.
9. The dad leaves
10. My parents wish to talk to me
11. I learn that the police were called on the set of footsteps and they got ahold of my license plate number and found out it was registered to my house.

Chapter 3
1. While the dad was here he suggested a meeting at their house
2. At 7 o' clock we head over their
3. We sat in the living room and talked
4. There were 2 arguments going on there

a. Her parents and mine against GF and me

b. GF, I, and my parents against her parents because theyre over-restrictive asshats

5. Her parents knew what we had done the whole time
6. We knew no one was leaving until the truth came out so she finally admitted to our dirty deed(though we did soften the low by lowering the number of times we did it)
7. ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE but we were all still sitting down
8. I am not allowed on their property or to ever call their house again
9. The parents are most likely putting her in a new school

Chapter 4 - 2 weeks later
1. While eating dinner i get a phone call with an unfamiliar number
2. I decide to call them back when I'm done eating
3. My phone beeps; I got a new voicemail.....hmmmm
4. IT WAS GF, SHAZAM!!!
5. She said she really needs to talk to me and that she will call back tomarow *sigh*
6. Ive been on pins and needles all day
7. She calls back AFTER im done eating (yyyyeeeesssss!)
8. I learn where she is, how she feels, and what may become of her

This is what she told me: After the meeting and my parents and i left, her dad and her got into a fight. After it started to get a bit violent, they called the police to take her away because at that point, they didnt care waht happened to her. Shes been living at this special hospital (equivalent to juvy) and it really sucks there. I was able to tell her how i feel because she did think i hated her (actually i still love her). I told her how bland school has become since she left. She said she might be able to come back to school next school year. She said she will call back tomorrow at the same time

Chapter 5
1. For the past few months we have just been talking on the phone.
2. Things seem to be almost back to normal between her and her parents.
3. Her dad told her that he thinks she would look hot in a Jeep, so they're planning on getting her one when she gets her license.
4. I was busy helping a friend with his computer and i missed her calls 4 times(2 a day).
5. It seemed like she really wanted to talk to me. I felt bad.
6. The next day my phone started to ring.
7. It was my GF's home phone number! The last time I got a call from that nmber it was my GF's dad.
8. I picked up and said "Hello?" sounding half confused.
9. The person stayed on the line for a second and then hung up, not saying a word.
10. I haven't received a call from GF since then.
11. I realize now that she was trying to call me before she left the hospital to tell me she would be leaving the hospital and start living at home again. She later called me from her home phone just to let me know she was at home because she didnt get to tell me that before she left.(she had told me before that once she left that place she wouldnt be able to call me to talk anymore).

Now for the next update
Chapter 6
1. It had been about a week since her last phone call when i recieved a letter in the mail from her
2. the return address on the envelope was from the place i thought she had left.
3. I sat there in silence as i read one of the most depressing pieces of literature ive ever laid eyes on.
4. I wont go into details (rather personal letter) but i found out that i was all wrong about my theory in chapter 5:11.
5. She told me that her parents found out she had been calling me (maybe they requested to see the phone logs from that place? Is that legal? Im not sure but oh well, they found out somehow)
6. Now the staff there wouldnt let her use the phone at all.
7. I felt like such an asshole after reading that letter. Ive been sitting here all these months playing on the computer, sleeping, playing bass, basically having fun while she has been rotting away there.
8. Two days later i receive a second letter. This one much happier than the last.
9. She apologized for the last letter and said that it really cheered her up when she was able to call me before and hear my voice and how happy i was.
10. She went on to tell me that she would be leaving that place for good the next day and that once she got home she wouldnt be able to call or even write to me.
11. Heres the part that really made me mad; her parents dont want us seeing each other or even talking with each other. But now theyre telling her lies to try to change her feelings. They told her that I'm "a shitload of lies and that i never meant a single thing i said to her." They also told her that after this all happened i went to school and told everyone she was a whore.
12. WTF!! Ive only lied to her once. I always used to complain about my moms cooking and suff. One day she called after dinner like she always did and she asked if dinner tasted like crap. I said it did but i actually liked it for once. Other than that ive always been honest with her and i would never call her a whore.
13. Well its been almost a month since ive heard from her. School starts in a week so i guess i'll have to wait and found out if they let her come back.
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
I remember this.

Well, no. I remember reading this when someone posted and bumped the thread onto the first page.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
LOL WUT indeed.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
We hear these stories all the time TS...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Blah, Blah, Blah.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
thanks for summing it up, i tried getting into your old thread but it was too much to handle. that really sucks, very complicated situation i hope things work out.

also, her dad sounds like a complete total douche
i guess that if you werent here for the original thread a couple months ago then you should avoid this.
This is mainly for the people who remember the first thread and want to know whats going on
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
I remember the first thread. I feel for you man.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Damn.. sounds pretty dramatic.. thats alot of drama for a kid your age.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
I remember enough of the original thread.
Dude, her dad sounds like a total ass-face.
Im sorry you have to deal with this situation.

And, lol at the LOL WUT thing
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
ooooooooooooooh. sorry about the lol wut picture. i DO remember that thread.it was one of the most popular threads on UG at the time.
Quote by CoreysMonster
how old are you two?

legal age here btw
um thanks for the update???

gd-luck though.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
That's pretty bad man, if it were me i'd kill her parents. You got a car go run away together asshat.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
hm, well, i'd say that it's stupid of her parents to think she won't be having sex at 16... if you can't phone or call, you could at least meet, right? i doubt her parents are going to attach a leash to her and keep her at home 24/7. then again, maybe it's time to move on...
Quote by BodaciousBob
That's pretty bad man, if it were me i'd kill her parents. You got a car go run away together asshat.

its actually my mom's minivan but i use it more than she does
If you're both going to the same school, they can't stop you seeing each other.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Wow, last time this thread came around you couldn't go five minutes without it growing two pages. I guess progress has slowed. I feel for you, man. The situation really sucks, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some way of contacting her. I think someone in the last thread suggested writing to her parents and apologizing. If you haven't tried that it might be worth a shot so you could at least talk to her.
Quote by cptncacklefanny
ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE but we were all still sitting down

That was a great line.
Try get some media attention, let the world know about her dumbass parents
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by jesusgonewrong
If you're both going to the same school, they can't stop you seeing each other.

that what we're both hoping for.
Her parents might start homeschooling her or send her to a different school.
If we can be at the same school i hope she can at least be at a different one. That way she can borrow someones cell phone like she used to and txt me.
I say, if you're in love and you both think you have what it takes to make it last, **** everybody and run off together. 16 years old is old enough to get by, and love is more important than anything else.

If it's just lust, get over it, you can always find more pussy.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Dude, you would have gotten dumped by now if it weren't for her parents saving you the humiliation.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
This is like some incredible story like the Bible or LOTR. Brill.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by _testament_
That really sucks. But I'm sure you'll find another girlfriend anyways.

Yeah. Ive had a few gf's in the past but none have been as incredible as this one. I think it will be a while before i find another one like her
^ Stop that.

Her parents are real ****tards.

For the record.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~