Poll: A Song with Lyrics all in Haiku?
Poll Options
View poll results: A Song with Lyrics all in Haiku?
Good Idea
25 74%
Bad Idea
9 26%
Voters: 34.
So awhile back I was in English class writing haiku's for a poetry assignment ( I love writing Haiku's) so I turn to my friend who also writes music and I kind of as a joke told him I want to write a song all in Haiku's. Now a few months later I wrote this big riff that I played for my friend and I had no lyrics, after playing it he said it would sound really cool if I just put Haiku's over certain parts of the riff. I kinda shrugged it off then but now I'm actually considering it and have some cool Ideas like speeding them up on the recordings and things like that. So is this a good idea or just a bad artsy concept?
seems almost like a doors kinda thing actually... Jim would recite poetry while the rest of the band played.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Nice try metal man
You really need brush up
Your poetry sucks
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by xNihilityx
seems almost like a doors kinda thing actually... Jim would recite poetry while the rest of the band played.

Yea I listened to absoulutely live and after the celebration of the lizard was pretty gung ho to try it.
Garth! thats a Haiku!!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by Nugi
Haiku??

you learn it in third grade. revisit it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

if you make it make sure you put it in your profile or sumat :P
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.