Anyone?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Umm..

Do you mean like at a dealership?

Well, it's not really an age thing...as long as you can drive you theoeretically can. The thing is they dont let kids drive because they think you're just gonna go out for a joyride and come back "oh yeah not interested...".

If you show up with enough cash in your pocket for a down payment or something, different story. If they know you're actually there to buy a car, they'll let you drive.

P.S. There MIGHT be an 18 age limit, but I think it's just a requirement to have a license.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

well...i would assume that as long as you have a license then you're allowed but i think that any car dealership would be rather hesitant to let a kid test drive a car...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
When you learn how to spell you will be old enough.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
17. Uk.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by Xinlitik
Umm..

Do you mean like at a dealership?

Well, it's not really an age thing...as long as you can drive you theoeretically can. The thing is they dont let kids drive because they think you're just gonna go out for a joyride and come back "oh yeah not interested...".

If you show up with enough cash in your pocket for a down payment or something, different story. If they know you're actually there to buy a car, they'll let you drive.

P.S. There MIGHT be an 18 age limit, but I think it's just a requirement to have a license.

Yeah at a dealership. I do have a license and I was planning on buying something.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
When you gain your full driving liscence, I'd assume.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
21most places in the U.S. Insurance reasons
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Ok well i got my full license like a month ago.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
take a parent, dont go with your mates or anything like that. they're far more likely to let you if you look serious about buying.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Older than you.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Stentroll

Comments like these are usually reserved for occasions where the threadstarter has spelled something wrong.
Quote by Stentroll

win...you need a license