I'm looking for a combo tube amp (preferrably 30 watts or higher, and a Vox or Fender, but if not, suggest it anyway, I may be interested) Or evena tube combo amp (15 watts or higher). Also, I'm looking for a Telecaster (Deluxe prefferable, but definitely made in USA). If not a Tele, I'm also interested in American-made Strats, Epi Les Paul Customs, or Epi G-400s. I have gear for trade (and sell), and I have money.

Gear I have up for trade/sell:

Schecter Ultra III (great condition)
Percussion Plus Drum Set (used three times)
Vox Valvetronix AD100VTH Half Stack (like new, 100 watts, Tube PreAmp, amazing sound, espcially with the Schecter)

Will post pics if you're interested.
Last edited by We, The People at Aug 27, 2007,
could i see pics of the schecter and maybe a price?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
whats the cab for the halfstack...2x12 or 4x12
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Medium head

Ibanez RG1570 Black with Green Dimarzios (For Sale)
Schecter C1 Classic (SD JB/59)
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)

Ibanez Tube Screamer
Metal Muff
DOD Death metal
Cry baby Wah
Sorry I took forever, but here goes;

The Schecter- I'd let it go for $350, and heres a pic:

If you're still interested, let me know. I will get way better pictures.

The half stack- It's 4x12". Also, I'd let it go for $450+shipping.

If anyone's still interested, let me know.
Last edited by We, The People at Sep 5, 2007,
sorry i heard about your trade with used666.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Sep 5, 2007,
yeah i heard...with used666 your getting the guitar of his i wanted.... but i will take yours off of him!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Change of plans: Guitar is back up. I can only get rid of it for cash, or a Strat, Tele, or maybe even a WHITE sg or lp.

Anyone interested?
well i am modding a strat right now... w/ :

maple neck(hopefully)
white pickgaurd
white body with gold hardware
nice sweet mod to the pickgaurd for a phase in and out type pickup arangement
lil killlers pups

does that interest you?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven