I'm really curious.

Mine is I tattooed my arm out of pure boredom while I was in my stupid moments, then woke up next morning and nearly screamed.
Oh noes!
Quote by xxtrigger
I'm really curious.

Mine is I tattooed my arm out of pure boredom while I was in my stupid moments, then woke up next morning and nearly screamed.

Don't you mean you were drunk.
stupidest... bwhahahaha!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by VivaLaJam
Don't you mean you were drunk.

till this day, I dunno.
Oh noes!
one time i had two assignments to do, and they both had to be in MLA format. i finished one, and was too lazy to do the formatting for the second one, so i opened up the one i finished already and just did the second assignment over that. then i saved it.

goddammit, it was about a week's worth of work (a summer break week)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Stabbed myself with a kitchenknife in my leg once, not on purpose but it still hurt like hell
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
Quote by xxtrigger
till this day, I dunno.

When I was young I rode into a wall on my bike and went flying over the top, landed in a thorn bush.
mine was falling in love with a slut!yea it suks.sorta wish i never did that was the stupidest next to smoking weed in my moms bathroom n leaving the ashs in the tub n forgetting them
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

yeah.

/stupidity
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by VivaLaJam

When I was young I rode into a wall on my bike and went flying over the top, landed in a thorn bush.

hardcore XD
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by VivaLaJam

pah! i hit an 8 foot high wall at the bottom of a hill and just went head-first into it. must have been going pretty fast at the time, whole frame of the bike was bent. not nice.
Didn't copyright one of my songs, now one son of a bitch is making money out of it.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by mcw00t

I am so sigging this!
Quote by mcw00t

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Aug 27, 2007,
Ah, this thread is my time to shine.

I dunno..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I one ate polystyrene thinking it was cake...

Also I once asked someone ''so you know siamise twins are two people stuck together.. are siamese cats two cats stuck together?'' Ahh atleast only eight people heard me...

Edit: I've also done more than my fair share of walking into walls/doors.
Last edited by *powerslave* at Aug 27, 2007,
Alot of things, one of them is in a blog entry in my profile.
Except that, I also jumped off of a 5 meters building while being sober, without any reason, that was fun.

If the thread will live, I'll post some stories.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I tried jumping off the roof with a blanket to see if it would let me go down slowly, I just fell and hurt myself and it was recently too.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
i know this dude that was drunk and got a tattoo of a thumbs up. ewl.
gabbieRAMONE <3
she's a renegade princess.

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." -layne thomas staley.
i stapled my fingers together and i cracked the head stock of my strat
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
ive done many stupid things, i just cant remember any of them. when i was like 1 i jumped of a sofa and hit my head on the radiator and now i have a harry potter like scar. hmmm
PSN: Noverion
I swung my guitar ovr my head. The headsock went straight into the celing.

At least it was the school ceiling lol.
My friend, when he was 5, got a Superman costume for his birthday. Of course he believed that this would enable him to fly, so he jumped off the top of his garage. Now he has a metal knee

I wish I had something funny like that I'd done.. but no. Just the usual falling off barstools/down stairs when drunk.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
I pierced my ear with a pencil when I was 8.

I also swallowed one of those rubbers on the end of pencils, with the metal bit on it, when I was 8.

I've done loads of stupid things while I was drunk/stoned. For example:

I was chasing this goose around my local park and a police car went past.

I got a massive gash down my back when i put a large branch down my shirt, and it got trapped under a bus shelter, and i tried to keep walking. That hurt.

I climbed a very big tree when stoned, and I dared myself to roll a joint while I was up there, I dropped everything and then fell about 20 feet. That hurt.

I jumped into my sisters' pond from her bungalow roof when I was drunk. It was only like 1 foot deep. That hurt.

There's more, many more, but I can't think at the moment
Quote by Robert353
I tried jumping off the roof with a blanket to see if it would let me go down slowly, I just fell and hurt myself and it was recently too.

Oh God.

When I was 10 or 11 years old, my friend and I were walking in a ravine. He slid down a muddy hill, and stupidly, I decided to try to immitate him. I ended up tripping, flipping in mid-air (performing a few barrel rolls, of course. I hate that "joke," but it's true), and hitting my head on a log. I didn't get hurt too badly, but I seriously think that I was lucky to not get severely injured, or even die.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Done too many stupid things. Running into walls, falling into a stinging nettle bush when i was like 4/5. Ran into a metal wire fence and got cuts over my body. Play rugby. Do Geography at school. Yeah, too many stupid things.
It's gonna be a blue day