Moving next weekend, trying to clean out some stuff

Dimarzio x2n in Blue, used once. 6 string. Looking for $60 shipped in North America

Dimarzio D-Activator 7 Neck in black, Looking for $60 shipped in North America

Ibanez INF1 and INF2 humbuckers, came from a RGT42DX.. Looking for $40 shipped in North America

Ibanez SZ520 bridge pickup, actually sounds good. $20 Shipped in North america

Jackson Stock pickups, looks like a emg-type cover on top, says Jackson on it. Lead is very short, like 1 cm.. Still useable though if you soldered new wire to it, $20 for the pair (bridge/neck humbuckers)

PM if interested
I'm interested in the X2N, would you ship to UK?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
how many dimarzio pickups are there exactly? i mean the top one..... is it only one or is it a pair?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Theres no pair for the dimarzio pickups unfortunately. Just one x2n and one dactivator7 neck
would i be able to couple them together? and maybe get a discount?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
you are aware the blue x2n is 6 string, and the dactivator7 neck is 7 string? If so, I could prolly do $100 for both..
aw damn.... i didn't read that! gosh wellllllllll good luck selling them man. if you get a pair of dimarzio's then you pm me and i'll see what i can do about taking them off your hands.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
f-spaced I believe.. its been like a year since I bought it, but I got it for a RG350 so im pretty sure its F spaced
people backing out, so everything available except the SZ pickup.
awww man!! why dont u have a Dimarzio Evolution!! *cries*
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
x2n for $55 US shipped

d-activator for $50 US shipped

(in north america)
Trade a gibson burstbucker for the X2N?
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
$50 shipped for the X2N? Or is that lowballin?
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
What are those Jackson pickups from? If you tell me the model of the guitar, I can tell you what they are
its a JS30KE. I know, crap, but they actually sound pretty decent for stock pups, as did the guitar itself (altho 10 times better with JB/jazz set)

All but SZ pickup still available.
Quote by Slushe
its a JS30KE. I know, crap, but they actually sound pretty decent for stock pups, as did the guitar itself (altho 10 times better with JB/jazz set)

All but SZ pickup still available.

Alright, cool. Have a Bump
Quote by Slushe
f-spaced I believe.. its been like a year since I bought it, but I got it for a RG350 so im pretty sure its F spaced
It doesn't matter with X2N's. They have no spacing lol.
i dunno how much shipping to aus would be, but im assuming more than $10. as its like $10 shipping to even canada... i could do to aus for $75 CDN i guess, no lower
very interested in the x2n, ill pm u soon, payday is thurs
Quote by JesusLives
Yeah, but it's supposed to look funny. You don't want your guitar looking funny. Unless it's a squier, then you don't have a choice.