it's a psp and it works fine i just don't use it. if you want to trade i'm interested in anything so make an offer if you want. I will give you 2 games if you want but there not quite new and also i think i have a 248mb memory card that i'll give you if i can find it(also have the smaller one it came with and i know where that is).
I also have a fender jaguar bass, an epiphone g-400, and a squier strat i'm currently modding if that interests you but i'm not sure i want to give them up, but psp is for trade or sale.
Pics? Price? Location?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
i do not have pics until i can find the usb chord for my camera sorry i know it's hard to believe someone on the internet but nothing wrong with it no cracks or anything

location is philadelphia, pennsylvania

as for the price just make an offer if your still interested or a trade offer
but for a ball park price maybe $80
What kind of stuff are you looking to trade for?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
pretty much pedals (right now i'm thinking some sort of fuzz or wah) but anything you want to offer i will consider
Funny enough I was about to ask if you would go for a wah. At the moment this wah isn't totally mine so this isn't a for sure offer but just keep me in mind.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
It's a limited edition Dunlop GCB-95. It's the same as a regular one but it's some kind of textured grey and black color instead of just black and says limited edition on the front. Like I said it's not mine yet but I might be able to work something out if your interested.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
i'm pretty interested so let me know if you can get it but is there anything else you might be able to throw in? nothing big but possibly something
Well it depends. I don't have much of anything. Which games do you have for it?
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
like i said they are not new so i don't know if you'd want them but they are need for speed underground and tonyhawk underground

as long as you get the power supply with that wah i think it'll be fine though so don't even worry about anything else
Well it doesn't have the Dunlop power supply, I use one of those universal adapters with it but it works fine.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP