Not really. Do you make a thread every time an idea (usually a horrible one) pops into your head?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Not really. Do you make a thread every time an idea (usually a horrible one) pops into your head?

hey! this is a good idea.
sup?
Quote by LustGardenBlues
He is epic, but not as much as Yngwie Malmsteen.

true
sup?
hey hey hey!

No, that other thread was not about the fat man.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
lol this thread make me laugh.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
He actually made it cuz he was mislead to believe another thread was about fat albert.

See...I know these things....

I need a girl
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
he's started 39 threads since he joined in june and almost all of them are pretty pointless
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
yeah they make good pizza
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Punk Rocker
He actually made it cuz he was mislead to believe another thread was about fat albert.

See...I know these things....

I need a girl

no you dont. She'll just get all her crazy friends on your back after you break up with her for going crazy and cheating on you. then she'll try to frame you for something you didnt do and get a bunch of people at school to hate you and...i hate her!!! AHHH!!!

dont get a girl.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by RageAgainst...
he's started 39 threads since he joined in june and almost all of them are pretty pointless

how many useful threads are there?
sup?
Quote by LustGardenBlues
no you dont. She'll just get all her crazy friends on your back after you break up with her for going crazy and cheating on you. then she'll try to frame you for something you didnt do and get a bunch of people at school to hate you and...i hate her!!! AHHH!!!

dont get a girl.
call it police intuition but i think the previously mentioned scenario has recently happened to you... (something almost identical happened to me as well)

edit: to TS there are a lot of very useless threads on here but i find yours to be especially stupid since i simply cannot stand you or take you the least bit serious because of your sig
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Aug 27, 2007,