A few weeks ago my mom bought me some new cookies. It looked like a small package from the outside, and they looked like cheap knock-offs. I decided I'd eat them later. So, after supper I went to my room and took out the package from under my bed and opened it, then opened the seal. No particular smell emerged. I pulled out the container and I saw the cookies. Large, round, with tons of giant chocolate chips scattered around the cookie (hence the "46% chocolate" logo on the side). I picked up the cookie, but my finger went right into the chocolate chip and to my surprise, it was all warm and melted. I doubt it was the heat from under the bed because it was quite cool that day. So I lick my finger and proceed to take the bite. My teeth crunch into the cookie and the chocolate, and a nice chunk breaks off and falls into my mouth. It was like masturbation for my tongue. The taste was so intense, and so delightful. I chewed and chewed and swallowed and shoved the rest of the cookie into my mouth. Again, masturbation. I finished off another cookie, and then another, and I kept eating for another 10-15 minutes until the whole box was empty (and this was right after supper). I wanted more, but that was it for the week. The next week I made sure my stomach was full so that I wouldn't finish off the whole box. I ate a few and spread the others over the week.

My friends, I have found the perfect cookie. The shape, the look, the feel, the ratio of chocolate to cookie, and of course, the taste, is all perfect in every way and every sense. I encourage every UGer reading this to go out and look for "Complements" cookies (apparently they're only sold at IGA).

I wish I could eat more now but I'm full of them for now.
The perfect cookie would be one that tasted of watermelon.
Personally I think all things should taste like watermelon.
Except Watermelon, that should taste of Jack Daniels.
IGA? nd congratulations,may you be happy forever
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
yea whats IGA
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by :Revenga:
The perfect cookie would be one that tasted of watermelon.
Personally I think all things should taste like watermelon.
Except Watermelon, that should taste of Jack Daniels.

+1

PSN ID: ArranP
IGA is a store up here in Quebec, Canada.

Edit: It's a grocery store.... look for the box in yours.
Quote by haveaniceday233
yea whats IGA

independent grociers association. mhere i live they all changed into sobeys
sup?
Quote by ldl67
independent grociers association. mhere i live they all changed into sobeys

those in the US?
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
ooooooo ok thanks... i think i have seen those cookies or at least heard about them somewhere...
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Yeah, IGA is just a grocery store. And now I'm gonna go see if I can find any of those cookies.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
IGA is a grocery store chain here in Canada...I think I've had those cookies before, they were quite good indeed.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
I used to work at Loeb ( IGA ) and I've never heard of them..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Thornography
A few weeks ago my mom bought me some new cookies. It looked like a small package from the outside, and they looked like cheap knock-offs. I decided I'd eat them later. So, after supper I went to my room and took out the package from under my bed and opened it, then opened the seal. No particular smell emerged. I pulled out the container and I saw the cookies. Large, round, with tons of giant chocolate chips scattered around the cookie (hence the "46% chocolate" logo on the side). I picked up the cookie, but my finger went right into the chocolate chip and to my surprise, it was all warm and melted. I doubt it was the heat from under the bed because it was quite cool that day. So I lick my finger and proceed to take the bite. My teeth crunch into the cookie and the chocolate, and a nice chunk breaks off and falls into my mouth. It was like masturbation for my tongue. The taste was so intense, and so delightful. I chewed and chewed and swallowed and shoved the rest of the cookie into my mouth. Again, masturbation. I finished off another cookie, and then another, and I kept eating for another 10-15 minutes until the whole box was empty (and this was right after supper). I wanted more, but that was it for the week. The next week I made sure my stomach was full so that I wouldn't finish off the whole box. I ate a few and spread the others over the week.

My friends, I have found the perfect cookie. The shape, the look, the feel, the ratio of chocolate to cookie, and of course, the taste, is all perfect in every way and every sense. I encourage every UGer reading this to go out and look for "Complements" cookies (apparently they're only sold at IGA).

I wish I could eat more now but I'm full of them for now.

you can get compliments from Sobey's too
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Best cookie I've ever had was white chocolate and cranberry from Waitrose (UK).

Mmmmmmm.
yay for canadian exclusive stores!!!! i think they're only incanada anyways
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by poopsmith666
you can get compliments from Sobey's too

Oh I didn't know that, there are no Sobey's around here.
I guess you north americans have never tasted M&S cookies

Hmmm.....

This is not just cookies, this is M&S cookies...

Seriously, I thought Tesco had the best cookies, then I bought some from M&S...

So the list goes like this

M&S > Tesco > Asda > Morrisons > Waitrose > My School > Aldi

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Never heard of any of these stores, but with all this tongue masturbation, your pants must be very chocolatey.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by paulvxD
Uh dude. You're really into cookies aren't you?

no he was talking about an orgasim in his mouth.. which is kind of weird
sup?
my mum bought me these ben and jerry's cookie sandwhich with icecreme in the middle....****ING GEORGOUS!
Quote by TheHereAway
my mum bought me these ben and jerry's cookie sandwhich with icecreme in the middle....****ING GEORGOUS!

Yeah... those are the BEST, for the category. Those are ice cream sandwitches not cookied. pffffft
Quote by Thornography
Yeah... those are the BEST, for the category. Those are ice cream sandwitches not cookied. pffffft

lol. my bad, but they are so lush.