alright, i'm looking for affordable(preferrably free and legal)recording software to download. i posted this in the recording forum and i got nothing out of that one, so help me out plz
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
audacity /thread
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
audacity. I am using it at this moment by the way. Just download the new version, the beta, and its so much better. Google it, and trust me, you wont be dissapointed.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Quote by orion284
alright, i'm looking for affordable(preferrably free and legal)recording software to download. i posted this in the recording forum and i got nothing out of that one, so help me out plz

Most of the things you'll find for free are demos of actual programs, or, like downloading music, you'll get that 'Limewire- esque' quality material, complete with hard drive ravaging viruses.

That was my experience at least.

ACID Pro 6 is only 299.99 at Guitar Center. It does the job, and won't eat your computer.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
alright thanks everybody
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by orion284

Thats because you posted in original recordings instead of Riffs and Recordings...

but yea, audacity...
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 27, 2007,