Page 1 of 8
alright I wanna know what trends that you absolutely can't stand.
I can't stand those t shirts that people wear with the huge lettering so it's all the way down the shirt. It's just stupid, that and The religious watching of MTV, it's really not that great. So what do you guys hate?
emo
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
Well, if people enjoy the way they look, fine by me, but to contribute with apparel or trends I personally find annoying:

Flip-Flops on men...that's all I can think of, for right now.
The preppy Hollister trend.

Whats so special about Hollister anyway?
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
gangsters. if all the gangsters in teh world died i wouldnt feel bad. i hate them so much.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Who do you know that watches MTV? I don't know anyone.

Anything involving Ozzfest, Warped Tour, or Pointfest..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i really hat mtv. its fu*kin called MUSIC television and yet all they air is reality tv which is gay as hell. if mtv and reality tv ceased to be id have a party and every1 on ug is invieted
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Ya, hollister.. The whiny little bitch movement
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
I really want to see a Chav in person before that trend dies.

They look so funny
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
most popular trends. follwing trends blows so i do my own thing. that and biters. anyone who starts ripping somebody else is uber lame
I hate the preppy trend, the sun glasses that make you look like you have bug-eyes trend, and gangsters. Wear clothes that aren't falling off for once.

I don't really mind emo/scene/goth trend that much though, surprisingly.
Quote by rickyy
I really want to see a Chav in person before that trend dies.

They look so funny

I just saw a documentary on Chav's the other day. I must say, they're interesting.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

preppy (i ****ing hate polos)
gangsta
emo
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
The fashion trend of wearing shorts at your knees that go to your ankles and wearing shirts the length of a dress with "bling", it's just really unprofessional looking and anyone dressing like that I can't take seriously.
Quote by The Madcap
Well, if people enjoy the way they look, fine by me, but to contribute with apparel or trends I personally find annoying:

Flip-Flops on men...that's all I can think of, for right now.

but they're comfy....
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by wizards?
polos aren't so bad when you have to dress up, but ya gotta wear them with a sweater vest to make sure you aren't a chav. Plus they're a chick magnet

The chick really aint worth it if she falls for a simple shirt. Unless all you want is sex.
Plaid. Shorts.

They're just ****in lame.
Official Member of the Calos Mencia Hate Club.
Quote by metaldud536
Watching Mtv, the preppy look, the ghetto look.

Yup.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Those stupid, retarded-looking Croc sandals. By far tbhe ugliest thing that humankind has ever created to go on one's feet.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
depends on what you wear them with, if it's with shorts and you're at the beach or whatever it's alright, but if you're at the mall and you also have socks on it's kinda gross, but seriously...

sweater vest=chick magnet
Bug-eyed shades.

The whole scene look, along with metalcore and what passes for emo these days.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by astepabove
Those stupid, retarded-looking Croc sandals. By far tbhe ugliest thing that humankind has ever created to go on one's feet.

You sir win 3 internets.
Ghetto, Its hated by like 1/2 of everyone now... rap is getting rediculously repetitive and they use the same beats over and over. The whole metalhead thing, the long haired kids that are obsessed with slayer and such. And their always like, 666 \m/
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by wizards?
^and twenty e-cookies

Those too.
The trend of bashing other peoples clothes of course
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
The trend of bashing other peoples clothes of course

That's not a trend, that's basic human behavior..
Quote by vintage x metal

Those croc sandles too and hate/love bandwagons.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic