someone f***ing answer my d*** thread!!!

Jesus H. Christ!

Why do people just look at a thread, and not post. Even if ti's just to say "sorry, I don't know"

At least they (thread starter) would know people are out there.
Thank You!!!

At least SOMEONE has common sense and common courtesy.

Not like these other people who bum-f*** someone and not even give a reach-around. Come on, It's common courtesy. A**-mites. Pardon my french.
can u post a video of youtube or something so i can have an idea? i totally forgot what jefferson airplane sounded like... i know its from the hippy era with that girl singer... but i'm kinda zoned out right now
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
sorry, I don't know how. Honest. Just Google video "White Rabbit" Nice intro by Paul Kantner (guy in purple shirt)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVER6hyoyJo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AVER6hyoyJo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Quote by Bluesbreaker7
Anger management issues at all?

Yeah, seriously.

You could've had a clearer title, neptune. I'm sure a lot of people clicked it not knowing at all what the thread would be, then left when they had no answer for you.

If everyone did what you said and replied with a useless post, the forum would be cluttered with crap and there'd be 200 useless posts in every thread, meaning it'd probably be hard for you to find your answer through all the nothingness, anyway. Replying in every thread with nothing to say isn't courtesy, it's downright annoying. The only people who do that are people trying to get their post count up to feel important.
Hey, I'm Mike.
You need to sit down and examine your life...
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
Quote by neptune1988
Thank You!!!

At least SOMEONE has common sense and common courtesy.

Not like these other people who bum-f*** someone and not even give a reach-around. Come on, It's common courtesy. A**-mites. Pardon my french.
Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you

Threadstarter warned.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.