Very nice, there are some licks I loved, specialy two at the end. I think you did a nice job, I also liked the harmony you used for this song, although is a classical blues one I think, but anyways I liked it. About the tune I also agree that could be improved a bit more, but can't tell you how, because I don't use to play this style (although I should), but I hope other people can tell you.

Well, I enjoyed it. I'm also going to have a check to your other compositions. Keep working!
Awesome, The beginning with the wah'd lead following the rhythm reminded me a lot of Jimi Hendrix, as did some of the licks, but it also has a lot of original. If anything, its reminded me how much I need to start listening to blues again, haha
Nice harmony on the intro. Sounded really cool and unique. Kind of reminds me of Thin Lizzy. It sounds a bit like the soundclips BOSS make for their pedals on their site. Great sound quality and some decent playing. The guitar duel reminded me of G3 where they have their little jam at the end and they take turns in soloing. Pretty fun.

You should try and add some drums to this with any kind of drum machine. To be honest though i doesn't really miss drums but i think it would give it more of a pulse.

I wasn't keen on your tone really. Im guessing you had it on the treble selecter. I prefer Rhythm for my clean sounds. It just gives it a nice warm sounding that works pretty nice for leads....but that's just be picky really lol.

Good stuff.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
your on the right track man, try to develop ideas more rather then just playing with the backing. right now its like someone's talking to you and they never stop.
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
doesn't matter, its still a backing track. it's backing you up isn't it?

about what i said in my other post, scott henderson can explain it a lot better then i can. i want everyone coming across this psot to watch this video

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhSzbhn_oo
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
Cool, video Already knew what he was showing in the video. I Know my phrasing on songs arent perfect but i think my phrasing is pretty good,(at least for the time ive been playing-2yrs-).

but many of these songs are still pretty rough, i just like to get ideas and new things that pop into my head down. then i sort through what i got and perfect the songs. just my way of doing things, none of the songs are totally finished.
|
Sweet dude.
But as people said try adjusting your tone a bit.
Add some delay/reverb and just a tad of gain for some more sustain.
Playing was ok .
Waiting for your next one and i hope you upgrade your tone .
Peace
Sounds pretty good. You said you made the backing track, vary it up a little. I wasn't much a fan of hearing the same notes in the background over and over and over again. Yea, adjust the tone, bring the treble down, a tad up in your midrange and it should be good to go.
pretty interesting stuff...we definitely have completely different tastes but it still sounded great for the genre. The tone did kind of hurt my ears a little though so i had to turn it down a lot, with my headphones in and all. really neat song though, a lot of the guitar parts were really catchy.