Page 1 of 3
im not really active at all. i dont play any sports. i can go for a street basketball game sometimes, but im generally just not into sports. and i guess it gets to me sometimes. but i mean i NEVER excerise. and im not really fat i dont think. i sometimes think im the only kid whose like this. i guess what really gets to me is that i show no interest in sports at all, let alone playing them. is that normal?

do any of you UGers not play sports or excercise?
Last edited by LtdB254 at Aug 28, 2007,
‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉Pyeah im pretty skinny i excersie a lot thoguht go to beach and all that jazz
Last edited by beetroot10 at Aug 28, 2007,
I do Stuff, Fishing, Golf, And Friendly games of Football, baseball and stuff. I try to stay really active.

I'm kinda weird, One day I'll be out working my ass off all day, and the next I'll be sitting on my ass doing nothing.. I have stayed the same (Average Body Weight) for a long time cause I gain some and then work it off.

Im happy
I have 2 cross country practices a day and I ride my bike 20-40 miles on Sunday when there is no practice. I think I get a fair amount of exercise.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
I try to jog consistently/I have one of those home gym things in my basement...., and I play hockey... other than that.. all I do is play guitar and go to work if that counts?

EDIT:

I'm definately not thin though.. but .. I don't think I'm morbidly obese?.... meh..
Quote by garrett5
I do Stuff, Fishing, Golf, And Friendly games of Football, baseball and stuff. I try to stay really active.

I'm kinda weird, One day I'll be out working my ass off all day, and the next I'll be sitting on my ass doing nothing.. I have stayed the same (Average Body Weight) for a long time cause I gain some and then work it off.

Im happy

i generally sit on my ass everyday. unless im at school or hanging out with my friends
Train every 2 days for boxing XD, don't really have muscle weight but I'm slender.

Quote by Eminored
Tae Kwon Do, gym, run with dog-- every day.

Tae kwan Do is garbage. Get paired up with any one else and you're fcked, and this is coming from someone who did TKD for 6 years and apparently had enough talent to make it to the olympics XD.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I play soccer and I mountain bike a bit.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
hockey, lacrosse, mountain biking.

i stay pretty active. i work in a sporting goods store too.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
i curl, lift weights and walk alot

not to mention i snowboard
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I play soccer, run a lot with my dog, and I lift weights daily too. I usually don't do much at all though. I still weigh less than 150 lbs, but I am in shape and have a nice bod hehehe
walk to school everyday, play guitar and start sweating bullets and whenever i go to the gym they make me stop going -_- my dad 4gets to pay and i cant go in
Let me explain why I love the pit: I can be sociable without taking baths, or changing my clothes at all.

I haven't bathed in three days, haven't left my house aside from working two days ago. And, I haven't changed my clothes. That's how active I am.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I used to but lately it's been like why bother. I used to play soccer, basketball, hockey, but now i don't rlly have many friends. i just go to the park occasionally and play soccer games with strangers. but i get relly out of breath and feel like throwing up quickly. and so i don't want to play, but my parents keep forcing me to go outside. i just want to stay home on the computer and watch tv. why cna't they understand this?
ultimate frisbee dodgeball and lacross ftw
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Hell no. I like riding my bike sometimes but no one is ever around to go with me so I just hang out inside and play my PS2 or my guitar or computer o_o
i prefer the nunchaku martial arts and just plain old physical training from rotc and at home. its all good.
Yeah I'm pretty lazy too. I just never really liked sports. Except Ultimate Frisbee. And Ping-pong. I'm pretty skinny, but I don't care.
I'm a person.
Quote by RPGoof
Hell no. I like riding my bike sometimes but no one is ever around to go with me so I just hang out inside and play my PS2 or my guitar or computer o_o

sweet. same with me.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Let me explain why I love the pit: I can be sociable without taking baths, or changing my clothes at all.

I haven't bathed in three days, haven't left my house aside from working two days ago. And, I haven't changed my clothes. That's how active I am.

that is awesome.
im not kidding either. if my roomates didnt complain about bo... my shower be a useless fixture
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
i lift.

bottles of sam adams.

nah, but really, i go to the gym on occasion, and i get down on some ultimate frisbee.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Hmmm. I run 2 miles a day. Then do tons of body weight exercises. I average about 150 crunches a day, followed by at least 75 dips, and 50 push ups. I don't have a pull up bar yet though.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
never excercise, but I'm still skinny. Woohoo sleeping through breakfast and lunch!
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
i play soccer, swim and skateboard
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
why has no one come up with the ultimate home guitar gym yet? i'd never have to leave my living room, ever.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
I walk home from school even though I could ride the bus to stay fit and socialize with friends who I may not get to see.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I don't do sports, and I sit on my ass all day, yet I'm a skinny little bastard!
My signature is stupid.
Run, body build, play basketball at the Y, work out at the Y, yard work, walk my dog/run with dog..

Then theres specific occasions like when I go fishing, hiking, camping, caiyaking, and paintballing.

BTW, playing guitar is an activity considered exercise.
im not big on sports to i just work out alot like to have some muscle on me i dont think im fat but im not skinny i just wacth what i get work out and play guitar
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
I either go running or cycling in the morning 6 days a week. It's fun.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i weight lift (heavy) monday-friday and hopefully i will take up jogging soon and get some cardio back into my routine. i use to do cross country but i graduated and that was the end of that. So i am pretty active
I am not siging you jackass
Meh. I walk a lot I guess. I'm thin, but I'm doughy. I'm like Zach Braff but not as lanky.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I take part in 1 sport only. Ever. And it just happens to be... PING PONG! Also I did absolutely nothing but guitar/ping pong with band over summer but lost 13 pounds now I'm 6' 150 lbs. That is how it's done.
I used to use my cross-bow (Bowflex Knockoff lol) 3 days a week until I joined my HS tennis team so I have practice every day and have matches when I don't have practice. I've played soccer consistently for nearly 8 years, but have stopped the last couple or so. Not to mention I do many other sports for fun and am in pretty good shape. So when I'm not doing any of that, I'm on UG pretty much.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
I play football, and our team conditions more than any others in our district ([bragging]which is probably one of the reason's we've been district champions for going on 8 years in a row [/bragging]) I lift weights for that a few times a week, so I'd say I'm pretty active, I love fishing too, as someone mentioned earlier, but that's not that physical.
But I think I'll never excercise again after football season (it's my senior year, I only play football) because I won't have the self discipline, though I'll probably still lift weights.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Page 1 of 3