I live in Norfolk,VA and cky played a free show and i couldest go because I was coming back from Alabama 96 quite bitter beings at Va beach i love the added intro too
Was any on UG at the ECSC?
If so i bet it was good huh I mean I've seen them twice I'm planning my third time when Viva la Bands Tour comes here
Quote by feedthenight
I'm glad the fans have to reiterate which band they're seeing before they perform.

Ever concert I've been to every one did that.
dude you should be glad they even cared to bless your city with their presence.
i dont think they're that good live. so u didnt miss much. other than a buch of ppl who only listen to the band cause bam shoved it down their throats. i mean, they're good on an album, but live? meh.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
I've liked them before bam even had a show, but i come to disagree with the fact that they are better on the album. You've seen them right
man i live in chesapeake, VA, i didnt even know they played. well i missed it too.
Quote by Tedward
dude you should be glad they even cared to bless your city with their presence.

lol they've been here 2 times in the past 3 years and i meet every body except chad
ive seen them about 3 times. and just didnt think they played that tight. and derons voice live is just, well, ****.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.