What are some of you guys' drinking traditions?

At my place, we always have to listen to (Iced Earth's) Alive In Athens all the way through. Other than that there isn't many, except we always end up hitting cans and bottles with a giant wooden mallet that one of us made in shop class lol. Oh yeah, and we all try to wear Black Label Society hoodies or t-shirts (don't really know why).

Let's hear some of yours.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
I drink out of a 'shot-glass' made from a foot long candle with Jesus on it. I do it in case I decide it isn't my best idea to drink that night. If I decide not to drink, there's Jesus to persuade me to do it with his freaky Semi-Divine powers to talk me into it. Besides, if I don't, I feel like I'm sinning.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
well there's the eternally irritating left-hand rule, and we always end up singing along, well screaming, to some Tenacious D, or Linkin park, then when the evening slows down at about 3, on comes the depressing reflective music, and we always have to listen to The City Ignites by 36CF. Good ****ing times
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Apparently I also have a tradition of always winding up naked. Actually.. I'm pretty sure that's just a common occurrence.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Haha yeah, unfortunately we to start singing (screaming? screetching?) along with Alive In Athens. It's painful.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Me and 2 friends of mine get toghether every month or so and we have a couple of really good red wine bottles. Since i live in italy we usually have some good chianti, brunello, barolo, or we occasionally get some french bordeaux or burgundy wine. Good times. i Think it's better then just drink any old **** that comes along just to get drunk, at least this way we get to taste some good stuff, and we still get drunk.
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by Deliriumbassist
^then again, I like the taste of whiskey, and not the crap stuff. People tend to drink what they enjoy, and wine isn't above or below any other alcohol.

I totally agree with you, i am not saing that wine is better, just that people usually don't care what they're drink taste like, and it's qualit, as long as it will get them ****ed up.

Good wine just tends to be my favourite, by i enjoy all kinds of quality liquors
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
My friend has a thing when he tries to light us on fire with deodorant and a lighter.

He crossed the line saturday night though. He lit my In Flames shirt on fire and THEN wasted beer by dousing it.

I have all sorts of **** planned to pay him back, but any suggestions are welcome.
iced earth ftw
i love that album

just thought i'd put it out there....
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Apparently I also have a tradition of always winding up naked. Actually.. I'm pretty sure that's just a common occurrence.

Me too
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Meh, an unspoken tradition is me trying to talk about the meaning of life with my friends. It usually ends up with me getting punched in the balls

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
On wednesday nights we always listen to In Flames - Clayman whilst drinking Famous Grouse and coke and playing Mario Kart on the Gamecube, before going out to the local "alternative" night (quote marks because it's rubbish and plays mainstream crap 90% of the time, but we're usually too drunk to care) and drink Jagermeister shots and bottles of Fosters.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Incardito
Meh, an unspoken tradition is me trying to talk about the meaning of life with my friends. It usually ends up with me getting punched in the balls

I talked about the meaning of life when I was drunk. Apparently a lot of it has to do with gummy fruit snacks shaped like dinosaurs. I really wish I remembered what the point of my argument was..
Quote by vintage x metal

When me and my mates get together every weekend we always put on **** Her Gently - Tenacious D and sing as loudly as possible along with it. Pretty much is my groups theme song. Good times