Page 1 of 2
I've made a group to fight memes. The Anti-Meme Alliance.

If you're sick of memes go check it out. This isn't just a group to proclaim your hatred of memes in, its actually for trying to get rid of them by telling anyone using a meme to shut up whilst reporting them for spamming and then leaving a link to our group.

We shall erradicate the meme plague!!!
I've got nothing against memes, its just that the ones we have in the Pit at the moment are really old and therefore unfunny.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
I've got nothing against memes, its just that the ones we have in the Pit at the moment are really old and therefore unfunny.

But what exactly can you do with icy-hot anyway? I mean, you can only use it in one way really. At least there was more than one orly owl. So i herd u liek mudkipz isn't much better.

Edit: But yeah, memes are good for a while, but everyone gets so attached to them that it takes forever for them to die...
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
how can you not be pissed at memes? and I'm mostly talking about overused memes anyways. a meme's alright everyonce in a while, it's the overuse of em that gets on my nerves.
can someone tell wot a meme is?????? oh and no i'm not retarded

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Giant Tool
can someone tell wot a meme is?????? oh and no i'm not retarded

I agree what is a meme....

...allthough i have a vague idea of wat it may be
a meme is like an inside joke that everybody's in on. examples are "barrel roll", "icy-hot", and "mudkips"

'meme' has better meanings to it, but on the internet that's pretty much what it means.
Memes can be funny although when UG try and make them, or copy 4chan, failure is imminent.
I shall join your Anti-Meme Alliance, and help fight the good fight!
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
and the point of my group is to kill future memes too. I've seen a few other threads about particular memes, but when the meme dies so does the group. with the alliance we'll get rid of any future memes that become annoying and overused.

edit: yay! my first soldier!
Quote by The4thHorsemen
a meme is like an inside joke that everybody's in on. examples are "barrel roll", "icy-hot", and "mudkips"

'meme' has better meanings to it, but on the internet that's pretty much what it means.

A meme is an idea (in this case a joke) which is transmitted socially. Catch phrases, tunes, fasion. They're all memes.

Also, memes are governed by survival of the fittest. The best ones continue for years and spawn thousands of off shoots, while the worst either never catch on, or die ina few days.

You can't kill memes, because they're everywhere.

Also
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 28, 2007,
Quote by rizo299
A meme is an idea (in this case a joke) which is transmitted socially. Catch phrases, tunes, fasion. They're all memes.

Also

HAHA!

4thHorseman = PWNT.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
wow... that was the most stupid demotivational pic ever..... I think he just pwnd himself with the sorriest attempt at a demotivational pic ever. you need memes to be funny? and in your pic it clearly shows my laugh worthy sig. unless you meant in the way that lulz itself is a meme, which is stupid considering my group isn't against all memes, it's against stupid overused memes on UG.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 28, 2007,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I've made a group to fight memes. The Anti-Meme Alliance.

If you're sick of memes go check it out. This isn't just a group to proclaim your hatred of memes in, its actually for trying to get rid of them by telling anyone using a meme to shut up whilst reporting them for spamming and then leaving a link to our group.

We shall erradicate the meme plague!!!

Jesus Christ. You've got issues.

You're going to report someone for using a picture/catchphrase to make people laugh, just because you don't like it?

/TOOL.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by The4thHorsemen
wow... that was the most stupid demotivational pic ever..... I think he just pwnd himself with the sorriest attempt at a demotivational pic ever.

No sir-ee, he pwnt YOU.
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
Quote by The4thHorsemen
wow... that was the most stupid demotivational pic ever..... I think he just pwnd himself with the sorriest attempt at a demotivational pic ever.

WRONG WRONG WRONG

YOU got pwned...
Quote by The4thHorsemen

Make fun of the obvious stupid joke and ignore the serious text.

Well done sir, well done.
to the dude calling me a tool for reporting people, I'm talking about pointless, unfunny, overdone spam. that's completely reportable.

and what the hell? I try to do something to help the site and it turns into a flamefest? there's no point trying to argue my point with dumbasses.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
to the dude calling me a tool for reporting people, I'm talking about pointless, unfunny, overdone spam. that's completely reportable.

and what the hell? I try to do something to help the site and it turns into a flamefest? there's no point trying to argue my point with dumbasses.

you wont argue your point, but you will call us dumbasses for having a different point of view?

Sounds a lot like flaming to me mister high and mighty.

You can do what ever you like. But don't expect everyone to like it.
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 28, 2007,
also by my argument, if you find yourself being flamed you also have the right to ignore me. just found it stupid to flame someone trying to help. I flamed those were flaming me, they weren't trying to help anything.
Mems are funny when used in certain situations, especially pre puecent kids asking about thier penis' and other threads like the one just mentioned

i still think O rly is cool

I never liked Mudkip
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by The4thHorsemen
also by my argument, if you find yourself being flamed you also have the right to ignore me. just found it stupid to flame someone trying to help. I flamed those were flaming me, they weren't trying to help anything.

Oh Shush yah Mush....
shut up or i'll BIOSHOCK'D ur PC!!

my meme never really caught on...
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
THAT SQUIRRELS GOT A HAND GRENADE! TAKE COVER!! (hes trying to blow up all the memes!)
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

Ha... Your efforts are futile!

You cannot kill... the meme...

Haha. Hahaha! Ahhh-hahahahahaha!

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Quote by Ahh Shaith
Ha... Your efforts are futile!

You cannot kill... the meme...

Haha. Hahaha! Ahhh-hahahahahaha!

I cant, no, but bomberman can! hahahahahahaha
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

Quote by P-Laverty
I cant, no, but bomberman can! hahahahahahaha

Fool!

I'd like to see him try! The memes are far too powerful. Not even I can wield them without fear! They are their own life force... Their own armada of lulz.

You will die!

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Quote by Ahh Shaith
Fool!

I'd like to see him try! The memes are far too powerful. Not even I can wield them without fear! They are their own life force... Their own armada of lulz.

You will die!

Hahaha, u are the fool the combined powers of myself, bomberman and rayman shall defeat the memes!
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

I like the memes.

However, eople should fight the urge to just stick 'em everywhere. Example:

Quote by Prima
Someone help!
My Dad and I were out in the woods and a tree fell and crushed his leg. The ambulance is on it's way but what should I do to slow the bleeding?

Quote by Segunda
Put icy hot on it.

Quote by Prima
Why would you joke about this?!? My father's life is in peril!

Quote by Segunda
Well if he'd done a barell roll he wouldn't be in this mess

Quote by Prima
Cretin.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by Hidde
I like the memes.

However, eople should fight the urge to just stick 'em everywhere. Example:

Yeah, people should at least learn to be creative with their meme usage.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I sure as hell miss the constant "Buttsecks?" posts we used to get . That really did take forever to die, then one day it was just gone.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by The4thHorsemen

Yes, it's reportable, but why do you need a group of like-minded spoilsports to do it?
Just read, report and move along.
Page 1 of 2