What kind of metal.

The F-30 can only go so far, its not the most hi-gain. but still enough! More modern voiced too, and if you want more gain and tighter sound use a Od!

The Soldano is like a really hot rodded Jcm 800. better EQ tho. Its more vintage voiced for thrash, but with an od infront could possibly achieve modern metal!

And yes the Soldana would be loud enough!
I've never played the Soldano, but I'm a big fan of the F series. Great cleans and awesome distortion. They can get pretty heavy (I play hardcore/death metal and it did it quite fine).
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
how's the astroverb compare to the avenger? i've only tried the avenger, but if the astroverb is anything similar, that's not even a decision, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how's the astroverb compare to the avenger? i've only tried the avenger, but if the astroverb is anything similar, that's not even a decision, IMO.

Is that a positive for Soldano. Like the Avenger was good so if the Astroverb is anything like it, it too would be good?
Or bad, like the Avenger sucked, thus too will the Astroverb?

Sorry, I am a bit incompetent sometimes......
my apologies again
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head
Quote by Butters8754
Is that a positive for Soldano. Like the Avenger was good so if the Astroverb is anything like it, it too would be good?
Or bad, like the Avenger sucked, thus too will the Astroverb?

Sorry, I am a bit incompetent sometimes......
my apologies again

I'm sure he said that as a good thing, the Avengers are awesome amps.

Buuuut... you bumped a 6 month old thread
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
*reported*

Butters, I've noticed that you like to bump threads and add unnecessary spam sometimes. This time, you've out done yourself. This thread is a YEAR AND A HALF OLD.

Why did you bump it?

Never mind. Don't answer that. NO ONE POST in this thread anymore please.

Start a new thread if you have a question or type in the What Amp sticky.