I start next week I think? (First day of College too ) I have no clue!

Either way, Scotland has their summer holidays like a week or two before England, but a lot of people don't seem to be from Scotland and also are back to school already.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I start tomorrow and for the first time since kindergarden, I'll be in a stupid minibus.
People in the southern states start earlier. I start next week, but i have an orination on thursday.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
I start tomorow, but the freshman had to start today, suckers...
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
[oldpersonrant]All schoolchildren have too many holidays as it is. Back in my day, we had to walk 20 miles uphill through the snow to get to school, and we did it naked. Then, at the end of the schoolday, we had to walk another 40 miles uphill to get home, and when we arrived, we got a lard sandwich for tea before working 8 hours down the mines, which were 10miles uphill thropugh even more snow.[/oldpersonrant]
Quote by MightyAl
[oldpersonrant]All schoolchildren have too many holidays as it is. Back in my day, we had to walk 20 miles uphill through the snow to get to school, and we did it naked. Then, at the end of the schoolday, we had to walk another 40 miles uphill to get home, and when we arrived, we got a lard sandwich for tea before working 8 hours down the mines, which were 10miles uphill thropugh even more snow.[/oldpersonrant]

I start in 8 days.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Yeah I start a week from tomorrow first day of high school! (High school starts in grade 10 here P.S.)
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
i start my last year of uni on thursday at 9:55 AM. everyone else i know around here has already started, including all the other colleges and all the high schools and such.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
i start next tuesday

Ascension of Our Lord secondary FTW, well except the uniforms. (we look like mailmen )
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I start on September 6th or something like that. Sophomore year baby!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic