I was an avid fan since I was about 14. I loved the Curse. Suicide Notes was okay. Deathgrip I think was garbage but still not as bad as their new stuff. Their new single Becoming the Bull is not that bad, but then I said to myself, "I hope the entire album isn't like this." Then I went to their myspace page and every song on the album is a joke. I kinda feel bad but then again I always knew it would only be a matter of time before they jumped on the Avenged Sevenfold bandwagon and pulled the age-old SELLOUT routine. What a shame. I won't even lie, I love Atreyu but I am really REALLY disapointed.

I'm sorry but I had to say it. It's most likely been discussed here before but I couldn't find it.
Ibanez RG350MDX (black)
Ibanez GAX70 (red)
Ibanez Roadstar II Series
Ibanez ToneBlaster100H Head
Ibanez ToneBlaster100H Cab
BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2 Noise Supressor
Last edited by ClaimYourVictim at Aug 28, 2007,
atreyu suck.
my friend is always raving about them, but i just can't see it
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Yeah i agree, suicide notes and butterfly kisses, and the curse were great albums. Although i thought that A Deathgrip On Yesterday was good also, but the new album has been quite a stepdown!
Hardcore forum (If I recall correctly, probably should check for sure first)
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...