Not anymore, well

I decided i couldnt get the money, however i saw one for sale in finland for an alot better price, but it's not in Helsinki, and noone wants to come with me to get it (the trip itself would cost 70 euro to me, and 70 euros to a friend). There's no way i could possibly carry a halfstack by myself from one country to another, through trains, buses and ferries, is there? The price however for it was 1000 euros, so if anyone wants it, check it out...

Anyways, I'm restarting my seekage for a replacement for my microcube ( )...

I've actually considered getting the orange rocker combo...Is it possible to use it at bedroom levels with a weber attenuator?

What about a tiny terror? is it powerful enough to use at band pracitce?

Help me guys...i'm depressed. i've been dreaming of that silver jubilee for 4 days now in my sleep, and now not getting it was quite a blow...

Thanks!
Last edited by zwound at Aug 28, 2007,
The Rocker 30 can be used at bedroom levels very well even without an attenuator. It gets that classic Marshall tone even at low volumes using just the preamp gain!

Gutted you didn't get it

The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
oooh. You sure about that? How loud is it when it starts to sound good (compared to say..a microcube)?
Quote by zwound
oooh. You sure about that? How loud is it when it starts to sound good (compared to say..a microcube)?
At any volume afaik - ask Gabel, Jinskee or Kurapica. Or all three. I've not tried a Rocker, but I have tried a Tiny Terror - if that's anything to go by the Rocker will sound good from the word go, great tone at every level. Even better as you start cranking it, although horrifically deafening also.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.