Finally got the new addition to my rack family, and let me just say this bitch is SO ****ing heavy!!!

Anyway! time for Pr0n!

All those 6l6's!!

OZZY Shows hes excitement

Yay!!
yay is right.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
8 6L6s? How come?? Man I thought the triple recto was loud, I guess they dont all run at once though?
Diezel, Motherfucker
das nice, congrats on the aquisition man

so what's the verdict, how's teh brootalz

^8 tubes because it's stereo 90W per channel man
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
awesome. especially for t3h br00tulz gainz.

what preamp are you running into it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Theirs 2 sides, 4x6l6's per side and 3x12ax7's!

And you can run the two sides together or just one side so 90 watts and 180 watts!

^Indeed
A Mesa/Boogie Studio Pre-amp!
awesome stuff man, 90w tube is a tad overkill but hopefully you can crank it and get those tubes going.....i can but imagine what that sounds like paired with your studio pre, great rack so far man.
Cool!

Beethoven wrote some of his best stuff after he lost his hearing.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Forgive me for being a noob, but what does that thing do? I haven't really looked into racks and stuff
WTLTL 2011
Quote by slatsmania
Cool!

haha

sweet mesa!
even though id prefer a stiletto or something

Quote by Mark G
Forgive me for being a noob, but what does that thing do?

its an amp
it amplifies your guitar signal
its "only" a power amp though, you need a preamp for that

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by slatsmania
Cool!

and aiden and fall out boy appear to write all their stuff without hearing... o_O

seriously, though, so it has pre-amp tubes too, then, false?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
and aiden and fall out boy appear to write all their stuff without hearing... o_O

seriously, though, so it has pre-amp tubes too, then, false?

I think most power amps have preamp tubes, not sure what they all do though. I know it at least each side needs a driver if it's class A/B though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
ah, you mean like a phase inverter? that'd make sense.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, not sure about the other though, I've seen other poweramps with more than 2 even.
amp clips
amp vids
i've never really looked into rack setups, to be honest...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i've never really looked into rack setups, to be honest...

My poweramp doesnt have any preamp tubes, just 8 EL-84's...

You're missing out Dave......go on you know you want to, hell why not try out a 7 string as well

you cant fight the GAS
gah stop it!

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sound clips now

Looks very sexy.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Sound clips now

Looks very sexy.

No sound clips for a little bit, Still on the verge of buying a cab!

Long spending process..

So far the two mesas have cost me $1,322!

Quote by XibanezedgeX
Mmmm
Its always nice looking at pics of people's new gear, specially wehn you have that sinking feeling of knowing you'll never own anything that nice...

trust me I never thought I would own a Mesa of any kind! Especially that power amp! but I got it for $800 which isnt too bad like!
^ So it runs on EL84s? That looks like a pretty sweet combo...How do they sound man?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
^ So it runs on EL84s? That looks like a pretty sweet combo...How do they sound man?

it runs on 6L6 afaik. hmmm_de_hum is talking about his own poweramp.
amp clips
amp vids
^Tbh i dont know

like, theirs pre-amp tubes in the power amp... but then theirs pre-amp tubes again in the pre-amp?

man replacing those tubes is gonna be insane! Actually what tubes are in the studio? I think they are jj ecc83's? not sure tho..
Quote by False_God
^Wouldnt we all!

oh, hey, i didnt mean to make you sad there fella...all i was trying to say is that i'd prefer a stiletto for the style of music i play; that i dont neeeed the br0000tal gain you can get with your mesa.

still an awesome amp!

Quote by Dave_Mc

haha

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?