Page 1 of 2
Why people dont check more often their messeges!!!!!!OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Doh? You use PMs!???!?!?!?!
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
the main reason I dont check my PMs is because i never get any.....I would get some i would check....But its pointless to check I you know you dont have any right?
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by confusius
Meh... whining, much?

YOu answer all dont freak out confusius.Is me gaby,hi!

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Because no-one ever uses them, they just start a new thread in The Pit...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
I'm not freaked out, I'm perfectly relaxed. Yes I know who you are, that doesn't change my opinion of your question.
Quote by HangmaN47
the main reason I dont check my PMs is because i never get any.....I would get some i would check....But its pointless to check I you know you dont have any right?

Is not bad to check out,and actually if you have a friend request.Check yours in following 30 minutes and you are going to have one!

ive never got a PM on UG...
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I always do.. try me

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

the reason I think that now they dont see it is the update of the profile page.Now you dont see the letters unread in bold and you have to go to your profile page but always check it, thats the way i communicate!!!!!

They probably don't get many and don't think to check, it's pretty hard to realise that the little # Unread thing's changed (if you don't have the pop-up enabled of course).

Or on the profiles thing... they might be checking their profile page rather than My profile where the messages are. Meh, there's a load of reasons they might not get it/read it/reply.

Maybe they just don't want to talk to you
Quote by dig up my date
Im lonely and dont get any

I can PM you my own home-drawn pr0n if you want. It's just a stick woman with tits, but it would make you happy, right?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by gallagher2006
It never shows me when I have a PM =[ I blame AOL personally.

gallager is me gaby,you have to go to your profile and check the greens logo of message and then you see it,OK,good!And you have one of me,I think!

Wow....Thanks, Gaby........you shouldn't have.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
They probably don't get many and don't think to check, it's pretty hard to realise that the little # Unread thing's changed (if you don't have the pop-up enabled of course).

Or on the profiles thing... they might be checking their profile page rather than My profile where the messages are. Meh, there's a load of reasons they might not get it/read it/reply.

Maybe they just don't want to talk to you

Why you said it?Many talk with me but you are right,things have change.But I have a tip:Check your PM daily.YOU burping worm,check your profile for my request!

Sometimes I wish that when you got a pm and you sent someone, a flower lets say, they could touch the screen and actually get a flower out of it. I would use that so often... 'cept I'd be sending people bleach to drink.
i never need to check them cause i never have any. feel free to send me one, but please be nice

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

I think this thread, will boost the amount of pms....sent on UG

I suvived the Bannecide.
Quote by Giant Tool
i never need to check them cause i never have any. feel free to send me one, but please be nice

YOu have a PM and a friend request!

Pretty much all my PMs are either homo-erotica or people writing to tell me why I'm "gay" or somesuch.

Does this thread have any point though... it's looking pretty spammy to me. =/

Quote by Gabysguitar
Why you said it?Many talk with me but you are right,things have change.But I have a tip:Check your PM daily.YOU burping worm,check your profile for my request!

Haha, alright I accepted it.

I like the way you type, reminds me of one of my cousins, it's quite endearing.
Quote by Twist of fate
Suprisingly, we have forums and chat for talking.

i use it when i want to ask or tell something to somebody thats is offtopic. I hate when there is a thread and 2 users answer to each others totally off topic questions ignoring the purpose of the post.

Instead of replying HEY i'm from a Small Town In Jersey too, and tell you what school i go to etc, ill pm you.
I haven't gotten one in like a month but I check and reply to all mine. 30 over 2 years isn't enough to ignore.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by HangmaN47
I think this thread, will boost the amount of pms....sent on UG

Yeah, I was thinking that too,and is a good thread to make friends I have 4 in 10 minutes.Well,keep talking and sending PM to me or yours friend I can talk with you when you want and check your profile every 30 minutes like me and forward almost anything.And I have send a couple of PM but no one have send one to me,whats cooking guys?!?!?Send it to me and we can talk later OK!BYE!!!!!!

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Pretty much all my PMs are either homo-erotica or people writing to tell me why I'm "gay" or somesuch.

Does this thread have any point though... it's looking pretty spammy to me. =/

Haha, alright I accepted it.

I like the way you type, reminds me of one of my cousins, it's quite endearing.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!Not spaming here please!

Quote by Pabli7o
i use it when i want to ask or tell something to somebody thats is offtopic. I hate when there is a thread and 2 users answer to each others totally off topic questions ignoring the purpose of the post.

Instead of replying HEY i'm from a Small Town In Jersey too, and tell you what school i go to etc, ill pm you.

Yeah but when they ignore PMs they talk in threads,Ill do it not pretty much but Ill do it!!!!

Quote by Twist of fate
Suprisingly, we have forums and chat for talking.

HOOCHIE MAMAAAAAA!!!

Sorry I love that episode. (Join the Seinfeld group yet?)
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Pabli7o

But you aren't, you're from Long Island. I, however, live about 10 minutes away from Twist of Fate.
Page 1 of 2