Hello, I'm organizing my pedals and I decided to make it a pedalboard.
I made some sort of diagram, but I'm not sure whether this will work or not.

I'm making different channels, as you can see on the pic I'm thinking about making three different channels, 1 for clean, 1 for overdrive, and the third I'd use for a tuner.
All channels should lead into my JCM 800 head, into the clean channel.

With 'flanger etc' I mean there should go my flanger and phaser and whatnot.
I'm not sure if it works like this in the flanger area. Can I have a pedal there with 2 inputs that lead to 1 output?
you should put the flanger / delay in the effects loop
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Yeah okay... any way I could make both channels connect to lead them both in the amp?
as i have no pedals as of yet this info is oly from what ive read here on UG but ive always heard the wah is the last thing before the amp.
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by ronoh55
as i have no pedals as of yet this info is oly from what ive read here on UG but ive always heard the wah is the last thing before the amp.

No it really isn't, it's actually the very first thing mostly.
wah's always been the first on my board....although i would experiment with the placement of the distortion
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by BeëlzeM
Yeah okay... any way I could make both channels connect to lead them both in the amp?

i would check for some type of splitter pedal for that, but a splitter that doesnt split
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
i would check for some type of splitter pedal for that, but a splitter that doesnt split

I think it was boss that used to do a Spiltter loop pedal, 2 sections (A & B) & connect another pedal it's an ABY box sorta speaking.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Tey have some switch pedals u could use, actually used for stuff like that. I would only use two channels, bcuz idk if they make 3-channel switch pedals. And depending on what pedal tuner u have, it probably has tue bypass, so u could put it in a regular line. And if u put ur flange/delay into the fx loop, that leaves ur distortion/eq. so rly, u dont need a switcher pedal.

so it should go: Axe->Tuner->wah->Distortion->EQ->Amp and have ur Flange/Delay running into ur FX loop. Or u could put the tuner in front of the wah and buy a switcher and run it like that.
i have wah after distortion,

and i dont know what you mean by 'clean pedals'

and why the loop?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
i have wah after distortion,

and i dont know what you mean by 'clean pedals'

and why the loop?

I would try the wah before the distortion :p
Clean pedals, the pedals I only want to use for my cleans.

Delay and flanger and some other effects sound better in FX loops.

Anyway, anyone knows how I can connect both channels to lead them into the amp?
i did, prolly my crappy wah lol.

hmmm, must try this lol,

an a/b box, fairly cheap
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by BeëlzeM
I would try the wah before the distortion :p
Clean pedals, the pedals I only want to use for my cleans.

Delay and flanger and some other effects sound better in FX loops.

Anyway, anyone knows how I can connect both channels to lead them into the amp?

http://www.tonebone.com/tb-loopbone.htm

i just purchased this the other day...it allows two seperate loops to be used individualy or simultaneously and has a tuner out.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless