hey, i wuz just messin around one day on my geetar, when i came up wit this lick, it sounds really really familiar tho, so if uve heard it can u tell me wat song its from, thx

SRRY, forgot to put up the link, LOL

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/GOBRZRK79/
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
Last edited by GOBRZRK79 at Aug 28, 2007,
Oh.

THAT one.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
what ****in song? I'm guessing "something"

Edit: nvm, it's up now.

Double-Edit: Sounds similar to Enter Sandman, and another song that I can't remember the name of.
hey, calm down, srry, i had to get off for a minute and forgot to put on the link, its up now tho

its "Familiar Lick"
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
No clue.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
sounds like enter sandman played wrong
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
thx alot, i just didnt want to write a song around it or somthin, then find out its already been done
Quote by GOBRZRK79
thx alot, i just didnt want to write a song around it or somthin, then find out its already been done

dude, your avatar is metallica and you didn't know that was enter sandman?

you must be their BIGGEST fan, eh?!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i dont listen to them much, thas just the only avatar they had that i liked at all
sounds like metallica
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan