Can you use Windows Media Player with an Ipod? Probably not but....yeah.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
isn't that the only reason that itunes exists?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
iTunes is seemingly the only option for an iPod. Winamp can do it, but the only software out there that matches iTunes (and beats it) is Amarok.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Download ITunes, as soon as you install it it copies your whole WMA library anyway
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Or Banshee...I think...

pfft, Gnome dependent, not my style.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Well the reason i asked is because i want an mp3 player that doesnt require keeping your songs on the computer, which is what windows media player does
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Well the reason i asked is because i want an mp3 player that doesnt require keeping your songs on the computer, which is what windows media player does

So you want your music library to be held entirely on your iPod? I suggest you install Rockbox on the iPod, this way you can simply drag n' drop the music on to the iPod filesystem in windows explorer.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Death_To_Emo

What the hell are you talking about? Windows media (and all computer-based media players) just list the songs that are on your hard drive... if they aren't on there then how are they playing?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
You could get Creative Zen and allocate half the space to use for the removable disk so save all your sings on the removable disk from your computer.

Using the other half you can add the songs from your computer (obtained from the removable half of the memory) and so on.

That is just stupid though and awkward.
I ****ing wish. iTunes is terrible, it gets on my nats when I have to add each folder of music seperately each time I want to put new stuff in the itunes to stick on my ipod.
Quote by tyronelab
You could get Creative Zen and allocate half the space to use for the removable disk so save all your sings on the removable disk from your computer.

Using the other half you can add the songs from your computer (obtained from the removable half of the memory) and so on.

That is just stupid though and awkward.

creative Zen is uber pwnage.

To TS: Why don't you just put the songs on your iPod and then delete them off your computer?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
To TS: Why don't you just put the songs on your iPod and then delete them off your computer?

+1
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK