I really don't think Amir Khan is going to make these angry young men into less angry young men.
the way i see it, is, these guys are violent teenagers (chavs too) but with little fighting technique, and now amir khan is going to teach them how to fight, its all doomed, seriously it aint going to work
For a person who recently was charged with dangerous driving after hitting a man, neither do I.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I think the hope is they will 'get their aggression out' during the training that goes along with it etc, rather than fighting on the street.
Personally, I think maybe they should select some young offenders for this, and when they arrive, shoot them.
Quote by MightyAl
I think the hope is they will 'get their aggression out' during the training that goes along with it etc, rather than fighting on the street.
Personally, I think maybe they should select some young offenders for this, and when they arrive, shoot them.

you speak much sense
When it gets to this time of night, i'm happy with Sky Three's Street Wars.

Oho yes.
I was talking with my Dad bout this. You got a bunch of violent angry young men and ou give them the means to get even more violent and angrier to innocent members of public! We're literally SCREWED!
I think Amir Khan is an angry young man, and he beats people up for a living, showing them all the dream......... :p
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?