Page 1 of 2
Think itll live up to it or disappoint everyone?
Like what are also ur favorite aspects of it?
I think itll live up to the hype
and i love the spikers, they are pure pwnage
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by thehardwayout
Think itll live up to it or disappoint everyone?
Like what are also ur favorite aspects of it?
I think itll live up to the hype
and i love the spikers, they are pure pwnage

The beta was badass, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I won't have enough time to save up to buy it in the release week
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I'm going to get it just for live, but I have suspicion it might just be the same old thing with updated graphics and some extras.
I love the Halo games. The story line, the gameplay. But a halo 3 hype? never noticed it. I only found out today it is about to be released within a month. Of course i'll pre-order it sometime soon, but no, other then i a few screens i don't know anything about this game.
Playing since March 2006

Alhambra 1C
I think it'll pull it off. I played the beta and loved it.

I think it'll be worth the hype.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Yeah, the beta was preaty good but the campaign im scetchy on

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by Mauveen
I love the Halo games. The story line, the gameplay. But a halo 3 hype? never noticed it. I only found out today it is about to be released within a month. Of course i'll pre-order it sometime soon, but no, other then i a few screens i don't know anything about this game.

I know!!! I didn't perceive any hype either. That's because, well, there isn't any. I've always thought that with games OR stories for that matter, 2 is enough. Notice that they always make it a LOT better on the 2nd part, as with the 3rd one...not so much.

I'm not buying it. I'm saving for my pc to play Crysis on. And well, BioShock really got me.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by Pertenozzo
I know!!! I didn't perceive any hype either. That's because, well, there isn't any. I've always thought that with games OR stories for that matter, 2 is enough. Notice that they always make it a LOT better on the 2nd part, as with the 3rd one...not so much.

I'm not buying it. I'm saving for my pc to play Crysis on. And well, BioShock really got me.

Bioshock, now THAT is a game.
It'll disappoint a lot of people. It'll be good, but it's just Halo. People will be expecting too much.

^ Hell yes for Bioshock. I got it the other day, it's so damn immersive.
lol
my bro doesnt think it will and im telling him hes crazy

Quote by Chuck Norris
When does it come out? I think I have that **** preordered..
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
yeah september 25, G4 or channel 75 on cable is having this whole countdown thing for it
i think i mite watch it

Quote by Chuck Norris
its gonna live up to the hype, if you've been following the game on bungie.net, its going to be the best halo game hands down.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
It probably won't fans always find something to bitch about.
666 BRO
Quote by happytimeharry
Hell yes it will live up to it. It fucking better for the $130 I threw down on it...

Holy ****!! Is that just for the game?
it wont live up to the hype, it will have a weak storyline and weak single player modes, all it has ever had going for it was the multiplayer and i personally would rather play Counterstrike than Halo any day
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
I'm psyched the sniper rifle finally has recoil. Weird thing to be excited about, I know, but sniping in Halo and Halo 2 has been too easy.
Im not gonna buy it for like 3 months after its release date...

School and life is too precious for me to get sucked into halo and I will get sucked in.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by NecroTrane
Holy ****!! Is that just for the game?

You must be joking. He obviously bought the special edition, or he got ripped off by a crack head in an alley.
666 BRO
Never really liked it..

Call of duty >>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Kankuro
^ Any type of shooter > Bland WWII shooter

Any lame Indie band > Metric.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Kankuro
^ I'm sorry.

Me too
^ Cod 2 was good. 4 looks godly. I don't know if Halo 3 can match it. Although Crysis also looks amazing. 07-09 = Great years for gaming.
666 BRO
Quote by rickyy
Never really liked it..

Call of duty >>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo.

*Half-Life > Halo
Sent from my iPad.
I don't care for Halo at all, havn't even beaten the first one fully yet. Some wierd kid at my school and my latin teacher (lol) are the only ones who are really that excited as far as i know. I don't even have a 360 yet (yet......) but the games I think look good are Army of 2 and Assasins Creed. But i'm not to excited about console games. Now what gets me stoked is a brand new shiney guitar.
Quote by paintITblack39
*Half-Life > Halo

Bioshock > Half-Life rofl rofl.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^ To: Nelsean

Damn, you're right. My friend just bought it. I'm jealous. Ah well, The Darkness and Gears will work for me until I buy it.

Quote by paintITblack39
^ I meant the entire series, silly .

EDIT: @ Kankuro.

Snake > Gordon > Master Chief.

Sorry, nobody gets ahead of Snake!
666 BRO
Thread moving way too fast?

I wanna play Bioshock, hopefully my cousin buys it or something.
Sent from my iPad.
Page 1 of 2