Is it bad that I laughed?
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
So I guess he got it removed? Looked like it was probably him at the end with the not-so messed up face.
We're only strays.
Anyone speak French?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
ugh... I was expecting a huge thing bulging out of his forehead or something, but that really sucks.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Anyone speak French?

It's basically a face tumour and his is the worst in the world. They are often called elephants.

That's all I got out of it... that was French from France... very different from French from Quebec.
thats awful, couldnt they get it sorted before it got so big? or was he born with it? i had the sound off
Quote by Thornography
It's basically a face tumour and his is the worst in the world. They are often called elephants.

That's all I got out of it... that was French from France... very different from French from Quebec.

Wow. Will it ever be removed?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

whoaaa

I'm french, and they say it's a hereditary tumor with slow evolution, his is biggest in the world, and the reason they're called elephants is cause the tumor looks like a elephant's trump, and his is 135 centimeters long! and it weighs half his weight. At 10 years he quit school because he was being rejected, at 25 years he lost his teeths, he's deaf and he's blind of one eye. It says they will try an operation next week (wich is prolly already done by now). And the guy at the end is one of two people that got surgery for the same thing with success at the same hospital.

There's pretty much all the important stuff

I feel so bad for him, I guess I cant whine now

edit: to walkinbazooka, see my post
Thanks for the translation, mate.

I hope it works out for him, in whatever way's possible.
Quote by shattamakar

i hope it works too, the reason it couldnt work is because a lot of big veins are in the tumor, and if they break one blood will spill everywhere.