Page 1 of 2
i saw a wasp fight a spider.
the wasp won, but it couldn't fly afterwards.
I remember watching a spider devour two flies.

Quote by GiantRaven
Cannible Corpse's vocalist ranting about his WoW obsession

My brother is obsessed with that. GIVE ME THE LINK NOW!
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Wow, that sounds like a good show @ TS

Nothing good for me though.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Hmm...I'd say the bridge I crossed today contained a lot of metal.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
At football practice a kid was sitting on a water jug next to the goal. Another kid took a penalty shot; the rocket hit the kid so hard that he fell backwards off of the jug.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
My penis.

Oooooooo-le.

You have a metal pen0r?

I feel for you man.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
What's with all the tasteless sarcasm?
I didn't do anything at all today so probably the big ass spider I've been monitoring outside my front room - I'm really not as sad as I sound... He eats loads of flys... aww...
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
i would say one of the most not metal things is using smiley faces. i dont give a **** if ur trying to wink at me over the internet.
A piece of metal.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
I saw raccoon roadkill with it's intestines stretching across a whole lane
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
how about this:

My boss pissed me off so i MELTED HIS FACE OFF WITH A 330 bpm two handed tap sweep solo. I then forced him to eat his own pancreas.

Thats metal.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Marrklarr

Does that make me more metal than a Spider, since I ate a wasp, and kept the stinger as a trophy?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Does that make me more metal than a Spider, since I ate a wasp, and kept the stinger as a trophy?

Yes, it does, Cory. Do you still have the stinger? Because that would be pretty punk rawk as well as metal.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Yes, it does, Cory. Do you still have the stinger? Because that would be pretty punk rawk as well as metal.

Only if he made it into a necklace.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
You have a metal pen0r?

I feel for you man.

It's not so bad

The ladies sure seem to like it.

...I wish.
You ate a wasp? Dude! You deserve some Brownie Points...Have...*Thinks*...10. Heres your 10 Brownie Points....
Quote by RHCP94

No, I gave it to my manager Frank as a sign of respect.

Anyhoo..

I saw a virgin today, that's about metal as it gets.

Pwned? Cause I'm JKing..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

well was the wasp at around your height and weight?

if not, its still pretty metal, but you gotta give the spider credit
probably this chick in my psych class that came in wasted and started arguing with me about whether or not I was canadian...
I watched American Pie 2. Now thats metal.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Quote by Marrklarr
well was the wasp at around your height and weight?

if not, its still pretty metal, but you gotta give the spider credit

I won't disagree with you there, because I have always had some kind of weird obsession with Spiders, specifically giant spiders. I one time wrote a movie script about one. It was a buddy film, though. It involved me being a hard ass rapper whose game was drying up. My fans didn't believe that I was as Gangsta as I always claimed to be. Then there were news reports of people going missing in the desert.. So, I had to get to the bottom of it, because one of my biggest fans suddenly went missing. When I searched the desert I came across a giant black spider.. I started a fight with him. For some reason or the other, I realized the spider was a master of da beats. So, I persuaded him to become my drummer.

I forgot how it ended, but I do remember the point of the movie was don't judge the big black scary thing by the way it looks.. Because it's beautiful on the inside. And it loves to drum.

I think it was about racism or something.. I dunno, Miramax wouldn't option it, even though I insisted Zach from Rage, or B-Real from Cypress Hill could play me.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I won't disagree with you there, because I have always had some kind of weird obsession with Spiders, specifically giant spiders. I one time wrote a movie script about one. It was a buddy film, though. It involved me being a hard ass rapper whose game was drying up. My fans didn't believe that I was as Gangsta as I always claimed to be. Then there were news reports of people going missing in the desert.. So, I had to get to the bottom of it, because one of my biggest fans suddenly went missing. When I searched the desert I came across a giant black spider.. I started a fight with him. For some reason or the other, I realized the spider was a master of da beats. So, I persuaded him to become my drummer.

I forgot how it ended, but I do remember the point of the movie was don't judge the big black scary thing by the way it looks.. Because it's beautiful on the inside. And it loves to drum.

I think it was about racism or something.. I dunno, Miramax wouldn't option it, even though I insisted Zach from Rage, or B-Real from Cypress Hill could play me.

You Win at the internet.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
You Win at the internet.

I think the only thing I win is "1st Place at derailing threads on accident".
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think the only thing I win is "1st Place at derailing threads on accident".

It was worth it.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Marrklarr

That would be pretty cool to see.

vs
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I saw a car burning in a raging fire... it was fvckin sweet
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by MySweetFracture
It was worth it.

Eh, well, I didn't do it on purpose. It's just something I do. Anyone something seemingly normal, or on topic-gets brought up, for some reason or the other my brain gets reminded of something completely unrelated to it to anyone other than myself. Though, I must say.. My topics usually pwn so much harder than the topic at hand.

But if you're a fan of this, you should see the thread I derailed a long time ago when I responded to it with a story on why I hate Mario of the Mario bros. Or read my journal.. My room mates got a hold of it, and they deemed me "The Spiraling Vortex of Pure Hatred." They also insist it's the funniest thing they've ever read in their life, and that it should be published. I didn't think it was that funny, really.. Though I guess I can see how an outsider would think so, as it does jump from topic to topic quite frequently, and almost never mentions anything about my actual personal life.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2