I was thinking about it, and i'm very free with the way I dress. I'm not like, a slob or anything, but I don't mind having chicks in the house when i'm wearing nothing but boxers (if they don't mind, of course) and I almost never have a shirt on.

So, what are you guys like? Conservative with the way you dress or not? Feel free to provide hawt nekked pics
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I'm fine going shirtless, pantsless, clothesless, or whatever.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
i'd hate to have chicks at my house my mom is so annoying. but on topic, i pretty much wear boxers and tshirts around the house.
Well I tend to wear clothes. If I'm home along or with my woman then I go around topless or whatever.
I care about my appearance. I won't dress up in lots of expensive clothing, but I do look at what goes better with what in terms of shirts, jeans andshoes. Although thinking about this is a waste of time.
Probably pretty conservative. But than again, I look pretty scary with my top off.
Band t shirts thats what I usually wear, I don't have expensive taste but I bought a few pairs of levi's that were marked down so i dunno. I don't put much into my appearance, unless its for a job interview or something.
When it's hot out I'll wear a 2 piece snow suite but when it gets under 20 C then I pull out the one piece.
Inside: I dont mind being topless but being in boxers is too damn cold
Outside: Band shirt and camo 3/4

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Nah I don't mean it in terms of how expensive the clothing is...I just mean, in private and whatever, do you prefer being clothed or not being clothed?
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
In summer I don't like being just in boxers.

Too sticky around the nads and it tends to make me sweat more than if I wore some clothes.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
this entire summer ive walked around topless most of the time, and usually i have just shorts and boxers on...i havent had to wash shirts much this summer lol...and im NOT looking forward to winter
the standard I guess

I always have a shirt, pants, shoes, and socks on when I'm awake
but heck, if a hot chick walks into the house and don't mind I don't think theres a guy out there who wouldn't take off as much clothing as they could
I'm always wearing tight jeans and a tight band shirt. Inside. Outside. Wherever, even to bed... and I never take off my enjoi hat.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by moody07747
the standard I guess

I always have a shirt, pants, shoes, and socks on when I'm awake
but heck, if a hot chick walks into the house and don't mind I don't think theres a guy out there who wouldn't take off as much clothing as they could

Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
I never don't wear a shirt.. and I hate not wearing socks. But yes, I do pay a lot of attention to my presentation. I like to look good.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I'm an expensive dresser from a poor family.

I like clothes. I like to look good.

But I don't have a problem not wearing them lol.

Belts and nice artsy t-shirts are my favorite clothing pieces.
Official Member of the Calos Mencia Hate Club.
I wear my clothes for days on end, and don't always bathe. I've been wearing two different pairs of shoes for the last month. One is a dress shoe that my dog chewed up, and one is a sneaker. I can't find the other shoe to either pair, and I'm not too interested in buying new shoes.

At my house, I probably have four pairs of clothes, and I don't think I've washed them since I've moved in, because I'm very lazy. Oh wait.. no.. a girl I had over did my laundry for me at some point.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I typically walk around everywhere bare ass except for this jacket...

...while I carry the facial expression of the guy in the background.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by LeviW
I typically walk around everywhere bare ass except for this jacket...

...while I carry the facial expression of the guy in the background.

Haha.
Official Member of the Calos Mencia Hate Club.