ANyone got this?. Any good?. Ive played madden for a long time but never played xbox live. Im not american but i do a mean Shotgun Hailmary!
"shotgun hailmary" hahahaha Thats funny the way you said it.

I have it and am 8-0 on interweb opponents. I love this game.

GT: Corey413

If any ugers wanna bring it, im down like charlie brown
Not Enough AssHatery
Last edited by MySweetFracture at Aug 28, 2007,
whats the live play like. i tried the demo and it seems the same old. i must have spent $2000 on EA games in my time.
more or less the same. You can wager trophies and stuff on the games, but thats about it. I dont ever get glitches or disconnects, but i have a decent connection.
Not Enough AssHatery
It's a lot of fun. There are some things that have annoyed me about it (I made a thread about it earlier), but overall, it fills my football void.

3-3-5 defense FTMFW.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Dude, 60 frames per second? Hell yeah. That's faster then most cracked-out cheetahs, and them motherf*ckers are fast.
Quote by graybass_20x6
It's a lot of fun. There are some things that have annoyed me about it (I made a thread about it earlier), but overall, it fills my football void.

3-3-5 defense FTMFW.

Corner Blitz is unstoppable
Not Enough AssHatery
is it really dependent on correct tactics?..i dont know much about the tactical side of American Football
Quote by TroyMaclure
is it really dependent on correct tactics?..i dont know much about the tactical side of American Football

Yes it is. You can get away playing with someone who knows nothing, but if you play against someone who knows the game, u are screwed.
Not Enough AssHatery
any of you fools wanna challenge me, add franzo3. I just bought it but have been a madden gamer for a while. I'm always up for a good game.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Quote by NecroTrane
Madden games always crush the other football games in greatness.

yep, ive been playing madden since 93 when they had the first 'digital speech'! wow.

They also had the ambulance run over players as well which ruled