...Any good bands that are coming to Kansas City anytime within September-December?
Om nom nom nom!
Man.. I'm sure there are. All the good bands always pass up St. Louis to go to Kansas city.. It always pisses me off.. But what do you mean by Good Bands?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
But what do you mean by Good Bands?

Just any band that people around here like.
Om nom nom nom!
Check out Ticketmaster for upcoming shows in your area.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Spachula
Just any band that people around here like.

well if your talking kansas city, kansas and your from kansas its probly southernrock eh? thats where i'm from and i love that stuff
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
I dunno people around here like some pretty ****ty music.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by kirkadolph
well if your talking kansas city, kansas and your from kansas its probly southernrock eh? thats where i'm from and i love that stuff

Kansas City Kansas/Missouri, same thing. lol. I'm from Northern Missouri, and KC is the closest place to see shows, besides Des Moines.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno people around here like some pretty ****ty music.

Tell me about it.
Om nom nom nom!
Quote by Spachula
Kansas City Kansas/Missouri, same thing. lol. I'm from Northern Missouri, and KC is the closest place to see shows, besides Des Moines.

Psh. We don't get any good shows here. Except RHCP and John Mayer. The biggest shows are usually the up-and-coming pop-punk band of the week.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Dunno if you like em or not (not that it matters now..) but my parents are at a dave matthews concert right now. Just check ticket master every now and then :P
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.